feelings | pt. 5

Y/N's POV

we just got back in Encanto. I sighed as a relief when I see the beautiful village. "hey, I'll bring you to your house, okay? and I'm going home I'm just gonna take a nap after that long journey. I'm feeling tired so yeah, I'm gonna visit you maybe later after I take a rest", I said to Isabela as we walk together to her Casita. "why don't you just take a rest in my room?", Isa asked, "so you don't go back and forth from my house to yours", she added. "tell my mom about that", I responded with a smirk.

"Tia Perla, can Y/N stay in my place today?", Isabela immediately asked my mom. I chuckled 'cause she's so cute. "oh why not?", mom replied to Isabela. this girl jumped a little once my mom allowed me to stay there in Isa's.

Isabela's POV

Tia Perla already headed to her home while me and Y/N are in the Casita. my family welcomed us then hugged both of us therefore we came home safely. they're just about to eat lunch so mom told Y/N and I to eat, of course.

we were eating our lunch and Tio Félix asked us, "how is it being in the outside world?". "it's actually kind of scary", I replied with a chuckle. "why? people there have gifts too?", little Camilo asked curiously. "no, Tia Perla told me that if I accidentally used my gift there, people there will snatch me and do experiments", I replied.

the family was kinda shocked about what they heard from me. but then Abuela cut it off by asking me a question, "by the way, did you miss Mariano? he's been missing you since the day you left".

oh my goodness, I forgot that I have a boyfriend. Isabela what is happening to you, always remember that you have to be perfect for the family and especially for Abuela. don't be a jerk, Isa.

"Isabela? are you ok? why aren't you responding", Abuela asked. I shook my head a little bit and realized that I dumbfounded. "uh I umm... I did miss him", I replied in a nervous tone. "he's going to take you on a date tomorrow, okay?", Abuela told me. I just nodded and smiled a little, I don't want to be with him.

Y/N's POV

we just finished eating lunch, Isabela and I went to her room and sat on her bed. I noticed that Isa is sad and stressed. "Isa, are you okay? you seem stressed out. what happened?", I asked her gently. "nothing", she replied, "girl, I know you when you're stressed, just tell me", I told her. "just go take a rest you're really tired", she said, "talk to me, please", I begged her. "I said it's nothing!!", she shouted. a tear from my eye fell, I tried to go out of her room.

Isabela's POV

oh no, what a jerk Isa.

I took her hand and pulled her, "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you, I'm really sorry. it's just I'm too stressed out and I don't wanna talk about it this time, okay? I'm sorry", I told her feeling very sorry. I hugged her as I say sorry. I'm such a jerk.

"I'm sorry too for annoying you by asking you many questions", she said. "don't sorry, let's just take a rest. I'm feeling sleepy", I told her with a little chuckle. we both take a nap because we got tired from that journey we had.

Y/N and I were in a beautiful garden and we are laughing about our jokes, to be honest Y/N has a great humor. the sun is setting and we both stared at it.

I looked at Y/N's side profile while she's admiring the beautiful sunset. I'm so happy I met her, she so beautiful, kind, responsible, and she'll do anything for you, but she only see me as a best friend. she turned to look at me and I immediately blushed, oh my gosh I know I'm looking like a tomato right now, that's embarrassing. then she suddenly held my face gently and she slowly getting closer at me. I think she's gonna kiss me before that could happen I heard I sound calling my name. my eyes suddenly opened.

okay, it's a fucking dream.

"Isabela, wake up. are you okay? why are you calling my name?", Y/N asked me in a worried tone. "I'm calling your name? what? no, I'm not", I said, "yes, you are. you're like 'Y/N, Y/N,
Y/N'", she told me. after that, she hugged to comfort me. I really love this bitch, I wish I could break up with Mariano and tell Y/N my true feelings to her.

OMG I am really falling for Y/N. am I bisexual? or am I a lesbian? no, I have to be straight. I don't want Abuela to be upset. this would be really hard for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay....