〔The Café Boy〕Part 1

Prompt: Cat hybrid Yoongi comes across an open cafe door and goes right in.

It was yet another hot, hot summer day. Yoongi was a stray cat hybrid who lived mostly in his cat form, using his kitty eyes to get food. It worked sometimes but when it didn't he'd have to resort to trash cans. Hoping to find something edible there but not today! Today he will get some yummy food!! He just... has to figure out where. Which is why the cat is currently walking around the city, wondering where to go. When suddenly, he spots an open café door. Well there are no security there like a restaurant does so it's a bit safer. He ran across the street and rubbed himself against the door with a happy purr in attempts of making himself look friendly.

When no one acknowledged his presence, Yoongi strolled right in and sat at an empty table. Jumping onto a chair and meowing loud enough to catch the attention of a waiter there. Well isn't he just gorgeous?! He watched that waiter with big kitty ears before watching him walk away. Looking at the food in the case and licking his nose to avoid having drool ooze out the sides of his mouth. God that food looks absolutely delicious!!! I want some of that. The cat was thinking before he saw that same waiter make his way over to his table. About to jump off before a bowl of milk and croissant was set on the table. Sniffing it before beginning to eat, looking around for that angel so he could grace Yoongi with his presence.

Yoongi sniffed the air, trying to identify the scent of that wonderful angel. Feeling surprised when a had began to pet him. Afraid that it was a child, he quickly went to bite the hand before stopping. The angel!! There he is!! He has the most beautiful sparkling eyes and a gorgeous heart shaped smile. The cat could swear he saw a halo shining at the top of that person's head. "Hello sweet kitty. I hope you enjoy what I brought out for you. It's not much so many if you're still here by closing time, I could get you something much more delicious." Hoseok spoke in a sweet and soft tone.

The kitty immediately purred happily and rubbed itself against Hoseok. He smelled of sweet strawberries and his hands were just so so soft! The angel soon left to tend to some of the tables and take their order with a sweet smile. Yoongi laying on the table and watching him closely with big kitty eyes. Hoseok moved around so gracefully and lightly. As if he were walking on a cloud and that sweet smile sent butterflies to his stomach. Only getting the best vibes from that angel who fed him without hesitation and allowed him to say. The kitty instantly knew he would take Hoseok in as his new owner. Hopefully the angel didn't mind this at all and welcomed him into his home with open arms.

The whole day was spent watching Hoseok and being fed while getting pet. It was definitely a very enjoyable day for Yoongi, the best day ever. As closing time drew closer and closer, Hoseok noticed the cat would jump off the table to walk by his side. A soft smile forming as he helped clean up the cafe along with putting up the chairs and closing the register. Maybe the cat would like to head home with him? He didn't want to leave the sweet kitty all alone in the cold. Who knows what could happen to him. "Alright~ I'm all done here. Would you like to come home with me? I could take very good care of you and make you delicious food! I live alone either way so you wouldn't have to worry about a thing."

Hearing the question he wanted to hear all day brought Yoongi so much joy. Quickly nodding and rubbing himself against Hoseok once more. The angel picked him up and waved to his co-workers before taking his things. Leaving the cafe with the cat in his arms and talking to it about anything and everything in mind. Yoongi got to learn many things about the sweet angel during the walk to his home. He loved strawberries, only green grapes, tangerines and a bunch of other stuff. This was already the perfect owner for him, the angel loved tangerines just like him!! They already had that in common, it was just meant to be. He loved to dance, could make origami hearts and enjoyed so many other things.

The way Hoseoks eyes twinkled as he spoke of his favorite things to the cat made Yoongis heart feel content. This angel was just so sweet and pure, he had to protect this sweet angel as best as he could. Upon arriving to the home, Yoongis mouth had dropped. It was a gorgeous two story home with the most beautiful front yard ever. It was fenced in and there were so many flowers around. It smelled like absolute heaven but he still preferred the angels scent over everything else. Being taking inside and he swears the inside was just as amazing as the front yard. Everything was so well organized and put together. It was like the perfect home, exactly like the vibes Hoseok gave off. Comforting and relaxing. He could definitely get used to this.

"I'll make dinner and you can do some exploring." Hoseok said and carefully set the kitty down before taking his shoes off. Setting them on the shoe rack beside the door before heading off to the kitchen. Yoongi watched him for a few moments before rushing off to explore his new home. Going in and out of every room eagerly so he could remember which room was which. Soon finding the master bedroom and looking around curiously. A queen sized bed which would most definitely fit the two whether he was in cat form or not. He sat on the bean bag chair and purred happily. This was the best room he'd ever seen and was just so happy he'd get to share it with Hoseok. Maybe he could approach Hoseok as a human and get together with him.

The simple thought making him purr even more. Getting to feel those sweet lips against his own and running his big hands over Hoseoks gentle body. The angel saying his name in that sweet tone and calling him over for food. Being able to call that sweet angel his and just holding him whenever he'd like. That was it. He would approach Hoseok as a human and become friends with him then best friends before finally becoming his boyfriend. Maybe even husband if he could get a job to buy a ring and propose. Was he getting ahead of himself? Maybe, but he just couldn't help it. The angel just made him crazy already with that sweet smile and those pretty eyes.