The Bet

This isn't actually happening right...?

A bad nightmare is all this is. A terrible one.

Hoseok was slightly panicked as he witnessed his mother packing his things in a suitcase. His father had lost is all last night at that darn casino he always went to. The house, their business, him. All to that stupid blonde man whos father owns that bakery business. His father bet Hoseok as a last resort and lost so now he belonged to a bakers son. Someone he doesn't love and hasn't even talked to anyway.

A small sigh escaping his lips as he angrily took his things and made his way downstairs. Lips forming a pout as he went to the limo that awaited him outside their home. For someone who owns a simply bakery, this man's father sure was rich. He shook his head and tossed his things inside, not even sparing his parents a glance as he got inside the limo.

"Hey pretty boy... I'm so glad your dad bet you... you're even gorgeous up close." The blonde spoke in a husky tone, bringing Hoseok closer to him. Hoseok must admit, the man's voice was kinda hot. He looked at him and gasped softly. He had expected some older man not... not this handsome young man. Blinking a few times before quickly nodding, closing the space between them. "Yes, yes! So am I! I'm all yours for the taking, you can do whatever you want to me. Fuck me right here if you'd like. Anywhere, I don't care." He spoke quickly, eyes slightly twinkling as he held one of the man's hands.

That earned a small laugh from said man who gently pat his head. "First of all, my name is Yoongi, nice to meet you. Second of all, I want to buy you pretty clothes. You'll be my trophy husband now. Third, we can't do anything in the limo. I want to keep it clean." He replied as Hoseok closed his eyes, leaning into his touch. This completely changed everything!! He'd seen the bakers son before and he was definitely cute. What luck the pink haired boy had. Practically belonging to the cute bakers son and being called the trophy husband? Hoseok always thought he'd have to work for what he wanted... guess destiny had something else in store for him.

Perhaps he was just a tad bit too eager just now with what he said but could you really blame him though? I mean... it's a whole Yoongi. A darling Yoongi with rough hands that engulfed Hoseoks own hands. A deep voice that was just to die for and he was buff. This man was just absolutely perfect, no one better to marry than him. Seeing as he was absolutely stunning, Hoseok happily chatted with him to try and get to know him better. Maybe he was just a tad bit too excited as he kept giving him seductive looks. Stretching a bit so his waist was visible and he was just really tempting Yoongi.

Who wouldn't want to hold Hoseoks pretty waist anyway? Who wouldn't want to hold down the pretty boy and shower him in kisses? The pink haired boy just looked so fuckable, so so breedable. There was nothing better than those two things. Yoongi had to keep in mind that he still didn't want to dirty the limo though so he had to contain himself as best as he could. For now, he held Hoseoks hand. There was a strange feeling in his heart as he looked into the youngers eyes. Felt like they'd known each other for years... like they've just... instantly clicked. Is this what it feels like to properly meet your soulmate?

There was a pain in Yoongis chest. Hoseok was just strikingly beautiful and it hurt to see. A pretty, pretty boy with the sweetest smile he'd ever seen. It was shaped like a heart and he seemed to hold so much love in his heart. A perfect angel... just for him to love and worship for the rest of eternity. He doesn't know how it happened or when it did. But he was somehow kissing Hoseok. The younger eagerly kissing back while cupping Yoongis face. His hands were so so soft... a touch so gentle Yoongi swore it could guide him straight to sleep. Oh how his heart hurt from all the love he was already feeling for the pretty angel.

It was all such a lovely experience in the limo and especially in Yoongis home. The elder showed him around and helped him get settled in, showing him that part of the closet was ready for Hoseoks things. Hoseok couldn't help but grow shy at the fact that Yoongi was going out of his way just to get him comfortable. Oh but don't get him wrong. When Hoseok was busy trying to put away his undergarments, Yoongi striked and scooped him up with a laugh as he heard the younger yelp in surprise. "You scared me!!" The younger explained with a small pout and Yoongi must admit it was such a cute sight. The prettiest little pout sitting on his lips that already looked so kissable.