※Punishment※

Maybe saying those words to his husband weren't such a good idea. Telling him how some other guy would have already filled him up. Some other guy would've already fucked him dumb. That he was simply too soft on him after years of being together. Perhaps he should've waiting for a better time.

It was far too late now. Hoseok was already handcuffed to the bed, moaning as Yoongi pounded into him. Growling into his ear about how the sweet pink haired boy was just his. Only his to ruin and use whenever he wanted.

The original plan for the day was to lounge around, do some baking together before cuddling. It was a rainy day so it was going to be a soft day. Somehow, in the middle of trying to bake a cake, things began to get steamy in the kitchen. The married couple moving to the bedroom in a hurry, it had been at least a month since they last did anything intimate. Yoongi was taking his sweet time, teasing his sweet husband, wanting to see him falling apart under his touch.

As you can tell, things went differently. Hoseok had gotten impatient and was just so so needy. He said those things to Yoongi in a teasing tone. Of course the elder dismissed it at first but as Hoseok continued to taunt him, he began to really let himself go. The calm version of him letting the dark side take over. The only thing in his mind now was Hoseok. How he wanted to just use him as much as he wanted. Turn him into his little cockslut and it worked.

This was reminding him of their college days. Back when they weren't as busy as they are now. When Hoseok was still a sweet, innocent, little angel. Reminded him of that one anniversary date which ended up with Yoongi tied to the bed as Hoseok rode him like there was no tomorrow. Slightly licking his lips at the memory of that night. His then boyfriends fucked out face, the way he kept blushing as Yoongi talked dirty into his ear.

All those memories came flooding back as he looked at his now husband Hoseok. Still that same fucked out expression as he let Yoongi take him. Not protesting at all, only moaning, whimpering, whining. Vocally letting his Yoongi know he was enjoying every single second of this. How one moment the elder was fully inside him and the next it was just the tip before Yoongi slammed back in. Now this. This. It was absolute heaven to them.

The two were just so turned on by the thought of Yoongi using him. Turning him into his cum dump. Reduced to nothing but Yoongis little cockslut. They did stop eventually but it was only for a few moments. To switch the position so Hoseok was on his hands and knees. The handcuffs hurting him a bit but the pain was still bearable so he didn't complain. Letting the elder slide his hand under his skirt. Feeling how his large hand squeezed and slapped his ass. A satisfied smirk on said male when his handprint began to appear on Hoseoks ass. He could get a bit cocky at times when he saw him like this.

Hoseok took his punishment like a good boy for his husband. It was rewarding in the end. The aftercare was absolutely amazing. They gave each other massages and shared a nice bubble bath. Small kisses placed onto Hoseoks wrists were little bruises had begun to appear. Little pecks on Yoongis shoulder as a way of saying he did good tonight. It always ended like this. On such a soft, fluffy note. Smothering each other with an overwhelming amount of love that they knew they enjoyed so so much. "Y'know I love you a lot... right Hoba?" Yoongi whispered, helping Hoseok out and drying him.

A soft smile on their faces as Hoseok dried Yoongi before they slipped a simple matching hoodie they'd recently bought. "Of course 'gi... I know that very very well. Just like you know how much I absolutely adore you."

Perhaps the night had been a little more rough than expected. But it was worth it in the end. They slept that night in each other's embrace, feeling satisfied and happy.