1- Moving In

Summary- George flys over to Florida and moves in with Dream and Sapnap. Dream being the most excited about this.

TW- None that I can think of
———————————————————————
3rd Person POV:
It was a Sunday that George was flying in to Florida; it was late on Sunday so that left Dream and Sapnap anxiously waiting for him to arrive at the airport. George's flight was at 7pm EST, that being an overnight flight, landing at 4am the next morning. The idea of having to wake up early made Sapnap groan yet he still tagged along with Dream to pick George up. After all, Sapnap was excited to meet George as well, but he was able to control his emotions; Dream was practically vibrating with happiness the whole day, leaving Sapnap kinda jealous.

Of course, he was happy seeing his boyfriend excited to meet a good friend of theirs however, it stung a bit that he was never this out of control when Sapnap moved in with him. Yes, Dream was overjoyed when Sapnap moved in but not to this extent. Questions were running through Sapnap's head the whole day, leaving him swimming in deep thoughts with no support from his boyfriend. Yet, he pushed them aside to ease his anxiety.
———————————————————————
When George arrived at the airport:

Dream's face lit up with joy, like a thousand lights had shone in front of him at once, yet it was just a fluffy-haired, British boy that had caused this. Smiles crept onto all of their faces, soon feeling the wind as they all ran full speed towards each other. Due to this action, George's suitcase went flying across the airport floor, but that couldn't stop the sheer amount of joy that exploded from the boys. A hug bloomed between the three of them, Dream squeezing the hardest, holding the hug together tightly. This lasted a few mins, leaving all of them emotion at the sight of each other.

Tears slid down the pale skin of the British boy, the overstimulation of his emotions had caused him to burst into sobs of joy and love. The boy was finally with the two he loved the most, the two he had waited so patiently to see, the two he thought he would never get to hug and cherish in person but it was happening. Hugs were exchanged once again, leading to all of them silently sobbing in each others embrace. This was their dream and it was finally a reality.

As they all cleared their eyes, a kiss was planted on Sapnap check by the tallest of them, leaving the shorter having blush spread across his face. Their smiles were endless and all the three wanted to do was spend time with each other and do that they never imagined doing. Dream grabbed George's suitcase from across the floor as Sapnap and George chattered away
about being able to finally see eachother. Once Dream joined them, they all walked to back to their car, packing up George's stuff and heading back to Sapnap's and Dream's house and now, George's house as well. All they knew is that they were gonna have a time in their lives that none of them would forget.
———————————————————————
Please give me feedback about this, first book i've written ever, let me know if you want more angst or fluff (I don't write smut), and if you want it to end with Dreamnap, DNF, SNF or DreamNapFound and if you want me to introduce other characters! Thank you! <3

Word Count- 590