6- Was That An Accident? (Part 2)

Thank you all for the support of this book! I never knew you'd love it so much, Im gonna keep writing as much as I can when I get time! Summer is coming up soon so hopefully I will get some time to write, even while in another country! Anyways, on with the story, might wanna read part 1 of this chapter again just to recap or if you haven't even read it again! <3

TW: Screaming, Crying, Swearing
——————————————————
Dream's Pov:

The silence around us is almost suffocating, the faint sounds of us breathing echoes around the walls, soon to be absorbed by the comforting furniture around us. His head is on my shoulder, it's peaceful. I can feel his eyes on me and I watch the screen ahead of me, as a random show drones on. I'm not paying attention. My mind is filled with too many things to focus, I don't know what's happening in there, all I know is that it's racing with a million things all at a rapid speed.

Such a large house for only three people, yet it seems to be two. Just me and him. Where had the other gone?
—————————————————
George's Pov:

Our breathing is in sync, it's faint and shallow, the only thing breaking the silence. Comfort from him radiates around us, I can feel it in the atmosphere, this is how it's suppose to be. Just us.

The jealousy has left my body, Im getting all I could ever want, he's here, with me, instead of him. The other in the household. It feels like the house is ours, it shouldn't belong to three, only to two. Me and him. It's everything I've been longing for, been dreaming of, wishing for. He's mine.
—————————————————
No Ones Pov:

Two hours had passed without the third in the house, yet neither out of the pair made an effort to go find him. He had been forgotten. The two enjoyed each other's comfort too much, one more than the other. One had questions, he was always closer to the third in comparison to the one laying with him, after all, they were dating.

Before the third had moved in, there was two, a different two to the ones in the house now, and they were dating. Still are. Something so unbelievable, especially after the events that had occurred. Oh how devastating they were, something only one out the pair would regret.

They were on the sofa, just having a moment to themselves, the silence around them was so loud, louder than the thoughts in one of the pairs minds. One of them cared for the third person, the one who was out, the one who didn't have a clue what was going on. They were close, they both loved hugs, just at this moment, it was the wrong person to be hugging.

George was no longer laying on Clay's shoulder but facing him, while sitting on his lap, leaving Clay stunned. It was such a sudden move, one that Clay couldn't comprehend. George knew what he was doing, he had planned it in his mind millions of times, all waiting for the correct time to execute it.

Their eyes were interlocked, George's chocolate brown ones had a fixed gaze on Clay's piercing jade ones. The lust and greed was masked by the comforting brown of George's eyes, that lust wasn't seen by the other, actions were the ones speaking Georges true feelings. Actions spoke a million words in that moment. Clay would have done so much different if he knew it would lead to this. He was the one who regretted it.
—————————————————
Sapnap's Pov:

Home didn't seem like it anymore, I had once roamed the entirety of it but now, I'm just in my room.

Being back at the house was ok, being out had cleared my mind, set my thoughts straight. Speaking to him will be a difficult task for me, I haven't spoken to him since George has gotten him, seems so confusing since we're dating. The conversation will be one of emotions, one that I haven't wanted to have. It should've been had many weeks ago, yet the time has never been right. It needs to happen, now or never.
—————————————————
No One's Pov: