Chapter 1

Y/N walked down the street, she was on her way home from school, it was a day like any other. The sun was shining and the skies were blue. Y/n had quite recently finished her final exams and would be going to college in a different city in a few months. She decided to take the long way home, through the forest. It was good to celebrate her success. She walked into the forest and took in the scent of nature, the trees, the birds, and the stream trickling in the distance. y/n walked deeper into the bramble, enjoying everything around her, it was starting to get dark when she noticed a looming house in the distance. It sent chills down her body. Y/n wanted to investigate further but she suddenly heard someone scream.so she booked it and ran back home. Not daring to look back.

Y/n reached her house, everything was dark, her parents were out. Unlike them at this hour. Her mom has left her dinner on the table. With a note saying goodnight, but it wasn't her handwriting and it was stained with blood. y/n shuddered, but she was hungry so she just threw away the note and ate her food. The food tasted strange, it was cold and nothing like her mom's cooking, even after she heated it up it was overcooked, watery, and way too salty. And it was covered in blood. Not to mention it was already half eaten. Someone had done a terrible job of covering up the evidence of it being half eaten by putting some cereal, uncooked spaghetti, and a whole tomato sprinkled with some cheese, where the food was missing. 'Maybe her mom was having a hard day.' Y/N did not think much of it, 'it's getting late anyways' she thought, scraping off her plate and heading up to her room.

Y/n got to her room and to her horror, she found her parents dead in blood. Should she call the cops or should she scream. She called the cops. After the cop left with the dead bodies, Y/N went back to her room and started crying. "How dare you call the cops" she heard a voice say. y/n looked up, she saw someone with long messy black hair, white skin, a white hoodie and black pants, and he could not stop smiling. "Did you eat my food?" was all Y/N could say. "Um...yes." the guy said. "You bastard how dare you get the fuck out of my house. Nobody messes with me or my food. Now that you did, I will kill you" Y/N said, getting up. " You can't kill me, I'm Jeff the killer!" "Well too bad I'm killing you today!" "Hey. look, I don't mean harm. I just wanted to kill you." said Jeff. Y/n took her dad's hammer and slapped Jeff with it. She wasn't that strong to begin with, so she hit his arm weakly. "Wow, if you wanted to kill me you should at least aim for the head...: Jeff said dryly. "Now that you angered me. GO TO SLEEP!" He said, raising his knife. Y/N kicked him in the crotch. "Now listen here, you killed my parents, mocked me, and ate my food. That is unforgivable!" y/N said, finally letting her anger show. Jeff was crying on the floor from when she kicked him "OOOOOOOWWWWWWW." he cried. Y/N picked him up and yeeted him out the window. She went to bed, glad that she got rid of him.