Chapter 2

Y/N was at her friend's house when she felt an eerie presence. It had been a month since her encounter with Jeff The killer, "hey. Are you paying attention? I was asking which show you wanted to watch." said a voice. Y/N jumped, it was her friend R/N, "I'm not sure, what's popular on Netflix?" Y/N asked. "Well, there's this show called Squid game, but I know that you don't like gore and stuff. And since I always have trouble deciding what to watch," R/N said sheepishly, their eyes glinting, "why don't we try a horror film..." Y/N said, thinking of how famous the Conjuring series were. "You sure?" "Yeah" Y/N said, her head was still reeling from her encounter a month ago, why her family? Why didn't he kill her right away? Who was he, why was his presence so disturbing? "Sorry, I actually have to go" Y/N said, getting up abruptly. She felt sick, she wanted to scream, to run away. R/N looked at Y/N, their brow furrowing. "Oh, ok. Well it's getting late." they said. Y/N nodded, feeling nervous. She had seen something outside this morning before entering her friend's house. She had been seeing things and feeling an eerie presence for the past month. It had been bothering her all day.

As Y/N walked home, she saw something in the corner of her eye, it was following her. So she ran, pain shot up her stomach, she breathed heavily, of all times, now was the time to get cramps. Just before she reached her house she felt something jerk her from behind. She turned to face the attacker, ready to hit them with all she had. It was Jeff the killer. "What do you want." y/n said, hiding and swallowing her fear. 'Listen here you little shit, you threw me out the window, that was a big big mistake. From now on, I will be watching you closely, if you dare report me, or anything unusual, act unusual, one wrong move..." Jeff held up his knife and grinned even wider. Y/N's heart raced, she was going to die. She did not know what to say, so she lost logic ans said "you look like the secret love child of the momo challenge and the slit mouth woman" She instantly regretted it.

"What?" Jeff froze, He looked insulted and confused at the same time. "Well anywho, just so you know my friends and I will be watching you. That's all" he said, before turning and leaving, in the dark, Y/N could see silhouettes of other people.

Y/N entered her house and sat down, things were now confusing, she noticed hidden cameras in random locations and her tea kettle and microwave had a strange feeling to it. "If you are hiding in the oven I am just going to turn it on," Y/N said. No answer. "Last chance" Y/N said. No answer. She walked over to the oven and turned it on. No reply. She just heard something cracking. Smoke billowed out of the oven. Y?N hastily pulled open the oven door, inside was a small camera, it was destroyed now, but it was identical to the other cameras around her house. Who the hell spies on food.

After checking for more cameras, Y/N went up to her room, it was a long day, she checked and scanned the whole bathroom before allowing herself to take a shower and change into her pyjamas, she walked towards her bed, tired, and fell asleep the second her head touched the pillow.