2

"Tamaki. There you are. Oh I forgot to call you" The principal said as he was putting some knives, ropes, and bottles with mysterious liquid inside a box "The word has probably spread. Do you know Vesper Addams?"

"Yes father" Tamaki said "I haven't talked to her myself though"

"I heard about her" Honey said as he and Mori arrived just as the host club were making their way here to the principal's office "I think we even saw her earlier. Was that Vesper Addams?"

"Yeah" Mori said "We saw her staring at some squirrel under the shade of a tree"

"Well these are all hers" The principal said as he puts all the dangerous items in a box "I just confiscated all of these that were in her bag"

"... She had those in her bag?" Kyoya asked

"Well she said that it's apparently what her parents gave her when she was transferring here. Her family home is far from here so she'll be living in a penthouse alone somewhere" The principal sighed as he taped the box "Anyway Tamaki. I need you and the host club to let her in your club"

"Let her in?"

"Well she's not very destructive or active. And her mother was worried about her not having her shadow friends or something" The principal said "I accidentally promised them that she can be friends with my son and his club so you guys. And they are apparently taking it very seriously"

"She just wants us be friends with Vesper? That's easy. I don't mind that at all" Tamaki said

"No.... She isn't as destructive or active as the rest of her family.. but she's still an Addams. I am not sure what she does yet but I already have about 9 calls about her lurking about suspiciously it seems" The principal said "Anyways give her a job. Any thing that would maybe kinda keep her busy. It would be great if she doesn't cause too much trouble"

"That seems easy father. Don't worry. As of now she's under the host club's wing!" Tamaki said

"Oh don't make promises like that" The principal sighed

"How do you know her mom?" Kaoru asked

"...her mom was one of my schoolmates when she was in highschool... I never would have imagined that she would marry an Addams but it kinda makes sense. She would always make this weird concoctions of some sort. These multiple bottles were probably given by her mother" The principal said "Anyway she would probably give you a letter or something"

"I have it" Hikaru held it up

"Oh... Yeah just-"

"Excuse me sir" A teacher came in with a box of bottles with mysterious liquids "I confiscated this from Vesper Addams"

"....Yeah Tamaki you can go ahead now" The principal sighed

"O-ok"

(Time skip)

"So what's in the letter?" Tamaki asked Hikaru

"Well..." Hikaru opened the letter of it was a bit dusty but he took it out to read it "....Dear host club, I heard from Suoh that you were a great bunch. I also heard about his son Tamaki that is in the club. My ghostie is on quiet side most of the time. She gets a bit chatty if she's comfortable but I heard that the prison you're in is apparently very bright and has lots of kids. I want her to have a nice experience with allies there so you could put a leash on her don't worry. She's still unsure of things in her life, doesn't know if she wants to be a murderer or maybe a maniac if she wanted. She's still confused so bear with her as she tries stuff out. I taught her very good manners and she will uphold them.... Probably..... Love Hisa Addams..."

The host club looked at eachother. So far they aren't totally freaked out. Especially Tamaki who wants to keep his words on what he said and become Vesper's friend

"Great so we can give her a job! She can help out Kyoya!" Tamaki tried to stay optimistic although he was a bit weirded out

"Hey that's her" Mori said. As he pointed at the hallway

Everyone else looked at the hallway and saw Vesper walking slowly with a paper bag on her hands

"Let's talk to her right now!" Tamaki said

"Wait isn't that the paper bag we put those chemicals in science class?" Honey asked

Tamaki already ran to Vesper without waiting for the others "Vesper hey! I'm Tamaki! I heard that you're in our care. The host club I mean"

Vesper turned her head to Tamaki "Yes.. Tamaki.. I'll go there tomorrow"

"Oh are you headed somewhere? What's in that paper bag?" Tamaki peeked in the paper bag and saw chemicals in it "....What are you doing with that?"

"I wanted a drink and they said they were throwing it away" Vesper said

Her voice was surprisingly very gentle and nice. Although the contents of what she said is questionable "What? Drink that?! You can't!"

"...No I can" Vesper looked away from Tamaki and started walking again

"..." Tamaki was a bit speechless to how calm she said that

"Hey hey" Kaoru pulled the paper bag away from Vesper "Dangerous chemicals shouldn't be drank from"

Vesper stopped walking and turned around to see the twins "I already drank half"

"Does your family does poison resistance or something?" Hikaru asked

"They do" Vesper said

"Aw come on you still can't drink chemicals. It's dangerous" Hikaru looked at Vesper's bangs. Yesterday he was a bit bothered that her bangs were just kinda covering her eyes "...Can I just push this to the side a bit?"

Hikaru touched Vesper's bangs to moved it to the side. Vesper makes eye contact with Hikaru and continued to stare at him while he fixes her bangs

"Vesper why aren't you wearing the uniform?" Kaoru asked "And what is up with your sleeves? At least fold them"

Kaoru held Vesper's arm and tucked in her sleeves so it won't be too long

Vesper's gaze went from Hikaru to Kaoru

Tamaki raised a brow at the scene. But Hikaru and Kaoru seem to have a grasp at Vesper. And she didn't seem to be fighting back anyway