27

"Can you.. leave us for a moment?" Chiyo Morinozuka asked

"Yes of course" Vesper left the room

"Akira she's trying I know that but Takashi's health is very important. You told me yourself that he got a dislocated shoulder and knee. I can't let him be with someone who could cause injury to my son" Chiyo said "And you never know that she's just doing this stuff now to curry my favor but once they're married she goes more wild. I don't want Takashi to be having a hard time"

Vesper walked away

"Vesper" Vermin walked out of the corner and started walking along side Vesper

"Where's Bram?" Vesper asked

"Playing with Satoshi and the animals" Vermin placed an arm around Vesper "Mother and Father said they might either come late this night or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow though"

"I see" Vesper said

Vermin looked at her "I could kill her right now and this would all be over"

Vesper shook her head "No. Takashi loves his mother, and wants us to get along like how I wanted you to get along with him"

"If it was just him I wouldn't probably like him. I just tolerated him at first but he's pretty nice" Vermin said then looked at Vesper's outfit which is still that white kimono "You're doing quite the effort though. I heard you asked for Lobelia's help"

"I did. They helped well and are willing to help again" Vesper said

"Shouldn't you be in school now?" Vermin asked

"I should" Vesper sighed

"Nee-sama! Nii-sama!" Bram came running to them "Can I go to school with Nee-sama?! I won't cause trouble"

Vesper kneeled down and hugged Bram "Of course you can. I've seen tons of people that aren't student who just seem to go and nobody cares"

"Then I'll go too" Vermin kneeled down with her and patted Bram's head "I should go see my gang in person from time to time. Thanks for the recommendation though. At least 11 of them joined"

"No problem" Vesper said

"Nee-sama, Nii-sama, can I sit next to Takashi-nii?" Bram asked

"If he would want to" Vesper said

"Bram where did you get this?" Vermin looked as Bram's jumper was a bit ripped and his skin was also a bit torn

"Nee-sama's piranha bit it when I dipped my foot in their pond to get my gun" Bram said

"Oh dear" Vesper said

"You're taking good care of your gun?" Vermin patted Bram's back "That's a good boy. You should take good care of the gun"

"Indeed. It won't work well if you don't maintain it well. You're growing up so fast" Vesper said

"I would remember the days his gun would malfunction and explode on his hands" Vermin said "I guess our teachings are paying off"

"Really?" Bram asked

"Yes" Vesper gave Bram a kiss on the cheek

"Nii-sama too!" Bram said

Vermin kissed Bram's cheeks too

"The three of you are so sweet" Mori walked in on them on the hallway as Vermin and Vesper kneeled on the floor to match Bram's height

"Takashi-nii" Bram waved hi to him

Vesper and Vermin stood up

Takashi lifted Bram up his shoulder "I haven't done this with Mitskuni in a while"