Chapter 20

-:•✰•:-

Hermoine now tells Harry and Ron what the whorecruxes are and where they are. So they now know how tor defeat voldy and no one that is supposed to die does and there is no war. Ron is in love with her but she is still hung up on Reg *convo*.

Ron and Hermoine:
r- "Hermoine I've liked you for a long time."
h- "You sure didn't show it."
r- "Because I didn't know how!"
h- "Ron, I can't. I've, I've already been in love with someone and I still am."
r- "Hermoine you've never dated anyone in your life."
h- "Yes I have Ron, you don't know everything about me."
r- "So you won't date because you're still in love with your ex?"
h- "It's more complicated than that. I had to leave and he died. We never broke up!"
r- "He's still your ex! He's dead you need to move on, Hermoine."
h- "I don't want to. I couldn't love someone more than him."
r- "It's not about more. You can love someone in different ways. Some people are good for you in different ways."
h- "You're just saying that because you like me."
r- "I'm saying it becuase it's true and I care about you. I don't want to be stuck on some guy who would've wanted you to be happy."
(Hermoine hugs him)
h- "you're a right arse you know that."
r- "Yeah, but that's why you love me."