Chapter 1: Beginnings

Knock.....

Knock.....

Nurse#1)"Mrs Todoroki? The agent from the adoption center is here, may we come in?"

Rei)"Yes"

Rei spoke quietly careful not to wake her newly born daughter that's only a week and a few days old, once the door was opened there stood a nurse and the agent from the adoption center which would be coming to take [Y/N] to a safer better future than what she would of had within the Todoroki household, she treasured the moments she already has with her little girl but she knew in her heart she was doing the right thing.

By now the nurses that attend to Rei know about the suffering she has been through and the reasoning behind what she's doing, and they fully support her decision, so they kept the existence of little [Y/N] away from Enji's ears and prying eyes.

?)"Hello Mrs Todoroki, how you doing today? Congratulations on have a little girl"

Rei)"Yes thank you, I'm doing okay considering my situation, I'm sure the nurses have told you about it?"

?)"Of course Mrs Todoroki, all information has been sent across to us regarding your situation, I assure you we'll find your little girl a loving home"

A soft smile slipped onto Rei's face knowing her little girl was in good hands now, after one last cuddle with [Y/N] and signing off a few thing's then the agent left with [Y/N] in tow possibly never to be seen by her again, however fate and future have other plans.

Outside 3 block's away from the mental hospital that Rei resides in the 'supposed' agent for the adoption center was in an alleyway facing a young teen with dyed black hair and fierce bright blue eyes, his eyes tells it all, the tale of his young life that was only splashed with the ink of affection that was only taken away from him by his youngest brother because his father saw promise in the little boy more than the other did.

?)"I got the kid, now you stick to your side of the deal, where are they?"

Touya)"No expense can match the price of my little sister, not even they can compare, you'll never find them"

When the word's "my little sister" hit the ears of the low level thug he started to tremble in fear of what could happen next, he didn't know he was in shit deep with a Todoroki that looked ready to kill for his next meal if needed, he did have that aura after all within those bright blue eyes of his.

?)"L-look man a-all I wanted w-was my f-family back! Can't you g-give a guy a b-break?"

Touya)"So do I, all I wanted was to have my family back but he had to go and brake it, so hand over my little sister and get lost before I burn you to a crisp"

Terrified for his life the thug did exactly as he was told before scrambling down the alley scared of what Touya would do if he stuck around any longer than he already had, Touya looked down at [Y/N] to see that she looked nearly exactly like their mother does which made him smile glad that she wasn't cursed to have any features of their fathers, that was before she opened her eyes that is.

There staring back his own bright blue eyes was crystal clear bright blue eyes with an under tone of grey within them around the edges, they were striking and beautiful considering where she had inherited them from, this made Touya slightly sad that she had inherited at least something of their father's which she'll have to live with.

Touya)"Let's go home lil' sis, I promise to protect you from our father at all costs"

What followed his statement was a giggle from [Y/N] as she smiled and reached her arms out towards her brother, he bundled her up in his coat along their way home so she didn't get cold which worked as she fell asleep along the way, this made Touya glad that she managed to fall asleep.

He may of underestimated the amount of care a baby needed as proven over the next couple of weeks was hard and stressful but he wouldn't change it for the world if it ment he could see his sister everyday, he took many different side jobs just to scrape by and get [Y/N] everything she needs, it wasn't easy but he managed.

Soon a year had gone by and [Y/N] was now officially a year old, for a one year old she picked up certain things quite easily, talking was one of them and once she got the hang of it you couldn't shut her up, although to Touya it was rather amusing seeing his sister play with the little amount of toy's she has while spewing nonsense to herself or to him.

He made sure to send their mother a letter saying how your doing and a video of you babbling on about whatever you where saying at the time which made a smile come to Rei's face when she saw it, she was glad you found a loving home although she didn't know who exactly adopted you but her worries disappeared once she saw the video, your bright smile and happy giggle's in between your rambles. It was enough to melt anyone's heart.

At the age of two [Y/N] was walking around, this made things slightly more difficult for Touya as she liked to hide from him whenever he took his eyes off of her for a second, although it was fun at times it was annoying whenever he was in a rush to get her ready to go to preschool.

At age three [Y/N] had learnt to read and write.

At age four [Y/N] had mastered and exceeded further than expected for her age range in reading and writing.

At age five [Y/N] started kindergarten and within the first week she developed her quirk, it was a shock to everyone but in Touya's eye's he was proud of his little sister.

[Y/N]'s quirk was called "Ice Cold" although implied by the name of her quirk it wasn't an ice quirk, this was a shock to Touya when he found out, [Y/N]'s quirk in theory let's her bluntly and coldly state the truth about anyone and anything she sees fit. Because her quirk isn't a physical quirk nobody around her knows if she's using it or not by the way she talks and acts, this being said she's mostly a bright, caring little girl for her age.

Also because of how smart She is Touya told her the truth behind their family, parents and siblings, all of it. Hearing the truth about who she really was and related to, it dulled her sense of reality abit, I mean who wouldn't be thrilled about being related to someone like Endeavour?