Chapter 12

A/N: Your outfit above)

It's been about a month since I've properly moved into the Todoroki household and I found out from Fuyumi that I had taken the only other room there was which used to belong to Touya sadly, I've decorated the room to my tastes with a blue fire theme.

I've been receiving my training by Endeavour's sidekicks that I've gotten to know quite well after the first month of pain staking training that my shitty father has scheduled for me, I may whine about how much he was pushing me during my training but I've come to like going to the agency everyday as it gives me a reason to get up every morning, don't get me wrong; I still despise my father but a little less than before.

Today was a Saturday and my training finished early like it always did on weekends so I decided to go see mom before I headed home, once I got there some of the nurses greeted me and asked how everyone was then I made my way up to mom's room where I knocked on the door before entering only to see that she wasn't alone, she instantly spotted me as I came through the door letting it shut behind me as she smiled softly at me which I returned.

"Hi mom, I see you have company today that's good"

Mom)"Mhm! This is my friend I've made here Yuri, Yuri this is my youngest daughter [Y/N]"

I placed a bundle of mom's favourite flowers in a varse on the desk then shook Yuri's hand with a smile, I was glad she's got someone to talk too other than me and my siblings or the nurses here, I told her how everyone was doing then veared off to different things and before I knew it my phone was blowing up with messages from Fuyumi asking where I was and if I was coming home for dinner.

Saying my goodbyes and gave mom a hug I grabbed my gym bag then left for home, it didn't take long before I was walking through the front door and dumping my bag by the door on the bench then slipping off my shoes, I made my way to the kitchen to see Fuyumi and Natsuo both talking about their day's while sorting dinner which made me smile that I finally have some sort of normal in my life as I couldn't exactly call my life with Touya "normal" after figuring out that he's lied to me my whole life.

"Hey guy's, anything I can help with?"

Fuyumi)"Not until you go and take a shower first! Dinner's almost done anyway"

"Fine, I'm going!"

I shouted over my shoulder with a dismissive wave of my hand as I walked off down the hallway towards my room but first I grabbed my gym bag from the front door first then went to my room to grab some clean clothes then went to have my shower, once my shower was done I got dressed and brushed my hair while I made my way back to the kitchen as I heard Fuyumi's faint shout that dinner was done, I roughly tied my hair back out of my face for now.

I helped lay the table then we all sat down to eat, throughout dinner we all talked about our days which I've come to enjoy and is one of my favourite times of day because we're all together, once dinner was finished I helped take everything to the kitchen then wash the dishes which gave me and Fuyumi time to talk just the two of us.

Her main worry is my training that our father is making me do and my schedule which was full with heavy training ranging from physical training like weights or hand to hand combat to quirk training where we're seeing what the full capability my quirk has, I can understand her worries as they've seen how he treated Touya and Shoto when it came to training but I keep reassuring her that I'm actually enjoying my training which seems to calm her worries.

By the time we had finished the dishes it was 7:32pm so I bid her goodnight before heading off to my room to whined down alittle by doing some meditation which I've found has helped me connect with my quirk and clear my head after a busy day, I must of fell asleep at some point as the next thing I know I'm shooting up gasping for breath covered in sweat from a nightmare that I just had, taking deep calming breaths I soon calmed down and decided that I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore so I went to the dojo to practice alittle.

I don't know how long I've been in the dojo but I was interrupted by the door getting slid open while I delivered a rather harsh flaming punch to the punch bag which sent it flying into the wall smoking, my chest was heaving up and down for air as sweat dripped down my skin but I didn't car my eye's stayed focused on the smoking punch bag as it smoked slightly from the punch I delivered.

Natsuo)"[Y/N]? What are you doing in here at 4 in the morning?"

"Natsu.... I-I can't get it to stop"

Natsuo)"Keep seeing what [Y/N]? Your making no sense"

Raking my hands through my hair I could feel every nerve in my body tingle with energy which set me on edge as I remember my nightmare of Touya that he'll come for me and there was fire everywhere, turning to look at Natsuo my hands has started to flicker to life with flames and small red streaks started to appear in my hair, when he saw the look on my face he took a slightly step back and I could tell I looked like him; Enji Todoroki.

What the hell is going on with me?

To Be Continued...