Chapter 13

Previously...

Raking my hands through my hair I could feel every nerve in my body tingle with energy which set me on edge as I remember my nightmare of Touya that he'll come for me and there was fire everywhere, turning to look at Natsuo my hands has started to flicker to life with flames and small red streaks started to appear in my hair, when he saw the look on my face he took a slightly step back and I could tell I looked like him; Enji Todoroki.

What the hell is going on with me?

Now...

It's been a week since that night, and things between me and Natsu have gotten a little awkward as he saw me have a slight breakdown. Also, how much my quirk had progressed under our father's watch and training, it's not fun knowing that I looked exactly like him when I used my quirk. The UA sports festival had been and went, so now the internships were just around the corner, and I had a really bad feeling about it for some reason.

🔥

A/N: Your outfit above)

Today I decided that I'll spend my day off from the much more intense training which I've been having by wondering the streets of the city and taking in the peaceful moments before I'm back at it again tomorrow because internships start, I'm glad that Shoto will be there with me so I could spend some more time with him as he's been rather busy the last few weeks with schoolwork, to be honest the house feels a little empty these days as Natsu was also busy with schoolwork and Fuyumi was busy with her work stuff so I'm mostly left alone in the house by myself.

They were home but not able to talk or do anything with me, it made me remember the times growing up with Touya because he did that too, he was always busy doing something. With a sigh I looked up at the cloudy sky seeing how they were getting darker by the minute meaning it was going to rain, pulling out my phone from my jacket pocket I started flicking through my different socials while walking and glancing up every once an awhile, when I felt it start to spit with rain I looked up from my phone only to feel a hand clamp over my mouth then an arm around my waist before I was pulled into an alley way.

My phone clattered to the ground as my instinct's kicked in and my body heated up along with my rising heartbeat, my training seemingly been integrated into my very bones as my body moved before I could even think and within a blink of an eye the person that grabbed me was on their knees with my hands positioned ready to snap it if needed, when a chuckle hit my ears my eyes flicked over to the voice to see one of Enji's sidekicks there looking rather impressed at what I had done.

"What the hell is this? Some kind of test or whatever that he set up?"

?)"Oh no little flame, this wasn't anything that your father had set up. You just took down a criminal I've been after for a rather long time, Hes been grabbing women off the streets then selling them on the black-market. Good job rookie"