12

michael and i continued cuddling before the police came.
we both knew they would come back to michaels old house to find us, and we let them.

the door busted down and i heard the voice of loomis say, "please officers, michael was my patient, let me speak to him." i groan moving myself off of michael. he got up as well and grabbed his knife and left the room first.
i followed him and see him and loomis staring at each other.

"michael, it's samuel." he said gently to not provoke michael. i stumble to the hallway where michael stood, i reached a hand over to the hand of his that didn't wield a kitchen knife.

i felt him relax his tense under my hold. we both looked down at loomis at the bottom
of stairs to see exactly how he plans on acting in this situation.

"michael what's your relationship to my assistant." loomis asked seeming amused. michael said nothing but i felt him tense up again.

"because you know she's trying to do the exact same thing as me, right?" i raise an eyebrow, what was he talking about.

"oh michael? you didn't read her journal that she's been documenting about you? she's using you to try and fix you! not because she's in love with you or anything." loomis spat. my heart dropped, it was true, the journal was about my tactics to try to communicate and help michael because loomis didnt.

michael looked tense and angry, squeezing my hand tightly before i had to pry his fingers off of me.
he walked down the stairs with loud stomps i quickly follow behind him. loomis started to back away and out the front door. once michael stepped outside he was met with a dozen or so police officers with their guns pointed at him at him. michael froze and stood still right in front of everything.

my heart broke at seeing him in such a vulnerable spot. i decided to stay back a little from the door so i can hear what was going on.
they were yelling at him to surrender which he said nothing to, they sent a couple officers to hold him so they could cuff him. i frowned when i saw he let them cuff him, looking defeated.

i sneak back into the kitchen and find another dusty kitchen knife, i left out the back door and crept around the building. i already had one person in mind who i wanted dead.

i slowly snuck up behind the police cars and saw loomis talking to the police chief it seemed. i hid the knife behind my back and tapped his shoulder.
"excuse me officer, do you mind if i speak to the doctor alone. i have some information about michael i'd like to share while he held me captive." i shed a tear.
"of course miss." the officer said and walked away.
"have you finally come to your senses (y/n)." he asked me. i nod my head, "yes doctor i don't know what was wrong with me to be involved with him.." i spoke in a sincere tone which loomis seemed to have bought.

"let's go back to my car and i'd love to hear about it." loomis said. i nod and follow him all the way to his car parked pretty far away from the police.

we got inside his parked car and he put the keys in the ignition.
"so what would you like to sha-" stabbed him in the right shoulder blade. he yelled out in pain and we both watched the blood squirt out.

i suddenly felt sick and threw up on loomis's lap.
"fuck my bad." i started giggling and then ripped out my knife. i took the keys to his car.
he tried to grab the knife from me using his arm that wasn't stabbed. i panic before jabbing his stomach a few times. blood started seeping everywhere and he
started crying. i rolled my eyes and got out of the car.
"i'll be back with michael to finish you off loomis." i giggled and slammed the door.

just in time to get back to see michael being put in a kneeling position with an officer behind him, gun in hand getting ready to shoot the back of his head. i screamed and the officer got distracted and missed his shot.

"miss out that knife down." they drew their attention over to me. "officer you can't kill michael." i say casualty walking closer to the scene making police reach for their firearms.
"he's dangerous, we can't have that man on our streets!" the police crept closer to me. i try to hide my smirk as they eventually got so distracted with me, giving michael the opportunity to break his cuffs and snap the neck of the officer behind him.
"he's free!" one yelled and all the cops turned away from me giving me the opportunity to stab the officer closet to me. michael didn't seem to expect me to stab the guy in the chest because he stood in awe before going after cops with a knife.

it was so easy and graceful for him to kill whereas i felt panicked and sick watching myself kill these police officers.
i killed maybe 3 of the younger cadets while michael killed the ones who shoved guns in his face. i sat on one of the police cars watching him finish up the rest of the police.

my heart fluttered as he walked towards me covered in blood. he bent down to caress my cheek which i melted into. "michael i left you someone in that car over there." i say and turn my head to give hand a couple of kisses.
i hand his and and lead him to the car where loomis was still squirming and crying as his life ran out.

"m-michael." loomis stuttered sounding weak. "i'm sorry... i've failed you. but (y/n) seems to be your comfort. and i'm sorry for those things i did." he said sounding honest.
"you can't butter us up with apologies, loomis. you knew exactly this would happen if you bothered us." i spat with a frown.
"but once i believed you were an honest doctor and i looked up to you." i say then sighed, i held onto michaels arm.
"but this is it loomis, hopefully you take this life as a lesson not to be a bitch." i finished off and and reached to stab him.
before i got to puncture in his chest, i felt michaels hand grab onto my wrist, stopping me.

"michael what's-" he pulled the knife i had and threw it somewhere in the car and pulled me out of the way.
michael took his own knife and slit loomis's throat, killing him.

"what was that about?" i asked, pouting. he pulled out the notebook from his pocket and wrote to me, i don't want you killing you're my peace and i can't let myself watch you become like me.

i blushed before going in to hug his big torso. he reached down at me with his mask up and kissed me hard.
we were both bloody and disgusting but it felt so good to kiss him after finally defeating loomis.