13

we left the scene as it is except loomis who michael decapitated and hung his body in a tree. we made up a plan and decided to go kill laurie next.

i still had loomis's keys so i revved the engine and drove myself to laurie's house. michael insisted on walking there himself just to be safe we wouldn't be caught together.

my heart was hammering and i felt the most intense adrenaline rushes ever.
i had to keep my composure and drive safely to laurie's and meet michael there.

i pulled up to the driveway and noticed no car at the home, i assumed her parents were out for the evening or they weren't home.

i get out and knock on the door. laurie opened it and a smile came to her face. i felt a pang of sadness knowing eventually she's going to die when all she's been was nice to me.

"(y/n) what are you doing here so late? come inside!" she invited me in seeming so carefree.

i walked in and she shut the door behind us. "about time you want to hang out! i only hoped you'd call first though." she playfully glared at me. "i have a tv in my room we can watch something if you want." she sounded happy to have me around which made me feel kind of bad.

"honestly laurie, i came here because the police near my area." i lied, her brows frowned. "ugh i heard this innocent girl got shot from them the other day." she rolled her eyes.

"but that's not all." i say. "they were looking for michael, he was at his old house." i told her. her eyes widened and immediately grabbed the remote to turn to the news.

"oh my god (y/n), look what happened!" she gasped as the news reporter talked about the dead police in front of michaels house.

"thank god you left! he could have killed you!" she yelled.
my heart swelled at her worries about my safety. a moment after, i felt michaels presence nearby. my blood turned cold, i didn't want laurie to die.

"l-laurie didn't you say you had traps set up." i asked. she shrugged, "i have a baseball bat."

i give her a dead expression before yelling, "a baseball bat?! laurie you need more than that against michael!" i scolded her then heard footsteps into the living room.
laurie's face turned pale as she looked behind me. i whip my head around and see my beloved michael.

just looking at him made me wanna melt.

"(y/n) run!!" laurie grabbed my arm and rushed me towards a different room. she turned around and locked it quickly as michael slowly followed us.

she ran over to the side of the room and opened the window. "come on, we can escape from here!" she said and urged me to climb out.

i stood still not knowing what to do. i know my part of the plan was to not let laurie leave so michael could come kill her but i honestly felt so confused.

what was i doing, laurie is 17! and by far as i knew, she didn't do anything much besides be related to michael.

"(y/n) please he's gonna catch us if we don't leave." laurie held me in her arms for a few seconds.

"it's okay (y/n), i know you're scared but we have to go." she said and placed a small kiss on my cheek while rubbing my back.

i escape her hold and reach to unlock the door and let michael inside. he looked down at me like i was so small compared to him which made me blush. "i'm sorry laurie." i say and turn to her.
laurie froze in her tracks seeing how calm michael acted around me.

i reach back to laurie and held her tight. "i'm sorry laurie, but it'll all be better soon." i say in her ear as michael crept over to us. she felt tense in my hold and tried to break free from me as michael came closer.
"(y/n) what are you doing?! i thought we were friends!" laurie's voice cracked as she felt betrayed at me.
i said nothing and offered laurie to michael. michael stabbed into her neck with the blade coming out the other end.

immediately laurie's face hunched over, dead. killed instantly at least.
i dropped laurie and ran into michaels arms with tears running down my face.

i felt so sad about laurie but i'm michaels arms i felt better and comforted.
michael held me tight and picked me up to leave the strode residence with a dead girl on the floor.
i held onto michaels neck and nuzzled my head into his chest.

now with loomis and laurie out of the way, no one else could tie michael and i together, now it was time for new hope of comfortable living in the future for him and i.

he took as back to my house and while i was relaxed he cleaned the messy house from when the police invaded my house.
michael was going to have to keep it on the low living with me until things cleared up from those tragedies i witnessed michael do.

"michael i want to be honest with you." i tell him, feeling sleepy after the energy of adrenaline went away. he stopped what he was doing to look at me while i laid in my bed.

"when i worked for loomis, i saw the way he treated you since you were a kid.. and from that day i wanted to help you." i admitted but i felt he knew that was obvious.
"and that journal i wanted to keep updates to myself so i can understand you better. it wasn't something i was going to publish or turn into a book, i promise." i tell him hoping he's not too mad at me.

he came over to the side of the bed and held my face with his gigantic hand. with his thumb he began to caress my cheek. i felt warm and satisfied that he wasn't mad and this was his way of telling me.
"i love you." i mumble feeling like i was about to pass out of exhaustion after everything that happened today.
he took his hand and traced the small hairs out of my face as my eyes looped down to sleep.