Three

Darcy

Today was the day of the party and I couldn't be more excited. Since this party allowed ages thirteen-thirty inside. It wasn't that bad of a party from experiences, and I never had any trouble.

Memories of last night came flooding back into my mind; when I kissed Johnny. He confessed his feelings for me but I never really told him how I felt. Just kissed him. Maybe I'll see him at the party today.

I was dreading getting out of bed though. I didn't want to, but Dally found a way. 'You're not going to be lazy all day. We have that party' he claimed.

I dragged myself into the kitchen and saw Dally had been making eggs and bacon. He was eating at the dinner table but seemed to be watching the TV. He was watching a porno. Creep.

"I made breakfast if you want any" He said.

I said nothing back. After last night I don't know how much I really want to speak to him.

"You can't stay mad at me forever!" He yelled as I walked into the bathroom.

I let the warm water hit my skin. I was still thinking about last night. I wonder if Johnny meant those things; I wouldn't know.

It took me a few minutes to get myself clean before getting out of the shower. I walked out in a towel and there was Sodapop, Darry, Ponyboy, and Johnny all one the couch. This time the porno wasn't on.

I could feel Johnny's eyes staring at me. And when I looked, I was right. He tried hiding it by looking away but I stood there until he looked again. I winked and then walked into my room, closing the door right behind me.

I chose my white tank top with ripped jean shorts and red converse. I brushed my hair and walked out to brush my teeth. Everyone went outside it seems because the house was quiet than ever, and no one was to be found.

I walked into the bathroom and do the usual then finally I walked outside where I was right, they were outside smoking and talking about the party tonight. But there was no Johnny in sight. He must've left.

"We're going to have to keep Dally off them girls tonight, who knows who'd he knock up," Two-Bit laughed. Some of the boys laughed with him and he got a good smack on the back by Dally that day. But maybe he's right. My brother is crazy over love, sex, and anything really. I might become an aunt soon who knows.

The entire day was a blur. A total blur but then it was time for the party. Dally finally let me wear a dress even if it showed some. But it was pretty, and I really liked it a lot.

I did some of my makeup and curled a bit of my hair before walking out

"My sister is gorgeous" Dally smiled.
"Thanks Dally," I hugged him and we walked to his car and drove to the party.

The smell of cigarettes and beer filled my nose, and loud music filled my ears. People were dancing all over the place as some were making out with each other in the corner.

But I found the gang there and Dally left me to speak with them.

"You look beautiful" I heard a voice say, and there was Johnny. His words hand me blushing.
"Hello handsome" I winked.

He held out his hand and we danced a couple of times before we grew tired.

"I'm going to go get us some drinks you find somewhere to sit," He says and I nodded.

He walked away and I started walking towards an empty couch. Until I was stopped by a Soc.

"Hey sexy whatcha doin' here all by yourself," I could tell he was wasted by the smell of his breath as his face grew towards mine.
"Stay back Soc, you're assholes" I said.

He grabbed my wrist and held onto it tighter. I winced in pain.

"What'd you say bitch?" He snarled.
"Get off of her asswipe!" I heard Johnny yell.

He pushed the guy as the music stopped, and everyone was surrounding us.

"What'd he do?" Asked Dally.
"He tried getting at your sister!" Yelled Johnny.
As Johnny yelled that one of the other Soc boys walked up to me.

"You motherfucke-"

But everything went black before I could hear anything else.