Mishti's life in danger!!

When Amish was in front of the car , Mishti saved him but she was badly injured so Abir took him to hospital and on other hand he asked Parul maasi and Kuhu to take Amish back to home as he don't wanted Amish to see mishti in such condition.....
And Kunal and Meenakshi reached Hospital  , everyone was worried for Mishti and Parul maasi prayed for her at home , Abir asked doctor whether Mishti is alright? Doctor said that nothing can be concluded right away and the patient (Mishti) was in a critical condition every one was so anxious  and Amish was also continuously crying.......after 2 hours Doctor said that if she regained her consciousness ( होश ) till the  morning then she might be ok otherwise she would be in coma...... Jugnu was blaming himself for this and Abir consoles him that its not his fault , everyone was praying to God for Mishti and the next morning luckily Mishti woke up  but there was another big problem , she was now facing and that was her memory loss she,  couldn't recognise Abir and other Rajvanshs only she knew was her bade papa and badi maa and other Maheshwaris....... she even didn't recognise that she has a son 🥺...... Doctor suggested not to put her in stress otherwise it could lead to danger in Mishti's life ....

 Doctor suggested not to put her in stress otherwise it could lead to danger in Mishti's life

Everyone was crying and even Meenakshi was crying for Mishti 🤧

But further more as Mishti had some memories of hospital too like she got to know about her love for Abir in hospital only so she got a Strong headache and Abir requested the doctor if they can take Mishti home as he knew about Mishti's memories of Hospital...She was shifted to maheshwari house and she was a bit better

NOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT..... COMMENT DOWN👇

Also a new character is going to enter mishbir's life and that is Rishi Malkani 👇

Which will be Parth Samthan...........

So Rishi was Mishti's collage lover who had  major crush on Mishti during Collage days and he was ofcourse a good friend of Mishti and Kuhu.....The whole collage knew about his crush on Mishti , only Mishti didn't knew that . Nowdays Rishi was a famous business man who got to know that Mishti lives in Rajkot so he landed there....... by giving an excuse of a meeting there.......

What you guys think will Rishi take advantage of Mishti's memory loss to Marry her or Abir will save his Angry chorni .......???

Now it was a small intro to Rishi Malkani

Lets welcome our Rishi in the next part....
Till then stay tuned!!