Rishi Malkani's Entry

A new day begins..........
Kunal Rajvansh join hands with Rishi Malkani
As business partner for a new project

On the other hand, Abir felt broken inside ,
he said " Jeene ke liye toh saanse
zaroori hai aor in saanso
ke liye tum zaroori ho , Angry Chorni......"🥺

And, there in Maheshwari house Mishti had her breakfast and wanted to know who(Abir) the guy was , who took her to hospital , On the other side Kuhu went to a small shop for buying a toy for Amish so that he stop crying , Kunal and Rishi's meeting...

And, there in Maheshwari house Mishti had her breakfast and wanted to know who(Abir) the guy was , who took her to hospital , On the other side Kuhu went to a small shop for buying a toy for Amish so that he stop crying , Kunal and Rishi's meeting also got ended and Rishi was on the same place where Kuhu was ........

Rishi understood that she is Kuhu , but suprisingly Kuhu didn't recognise him

Rishi understood that she is Kuhu , but suprisingly Kuhu didn't recognise him ....... Rishi gave her hints and then she got him that he is Rishi
She said " where were you Bondhuram"
Then they both laughed toghether😂
Rishi said I got stuck in my work
But now i'm here with my new project with a very famous company ..... then Kuhu in a funny way said hahahah😂 the company is not famous then my husband's company😂 then she says its 15 mins now i need to go home as my nephew Amish was crying alottt and the toy is for him only .
Rishi said ahmmm.... btw where is Mishti and how is she? Kuhu said in a funny way that you are #madlover who madly loves Mishti but now there is no point of loving her....... suddenly Kunal called her and told her to come to car he is waiting so she said sorry Rishi i need to go... my husband is waiting.
Rishi said but....?? On the other hand Mishti asked Badi maa about that guy who took her to hospital badi maa said gudia rani he was a prince Mishti said badi maa pls tell who was he??........ Badi maa said he was Abir a kind hearted soul he saved you

Mishti: Abir🤔......... I think i know him badi maa! And she got exausted badi maa was scared for her she called Vishambhar and all other people in the house she even called Abir........

When Doctor came .... he said , " i have given her a dose of injection and now she is better but make sure that she don't take any stress"

After an hour she woke up !

Abir said: Hey , are....are you ok Mishti??

Mishti: yes i am , but who are you? Badi maa (She shouted) then Kuhu consoled her by telling her relax Mishti he is my brother in law ......Abir .

Mishti was not able to understand what is happening she said i am not talking about Abir i am talking about this little cute kid who is he?
Abir said its....its our.....i mean my son uhmmmm.....

Mishti: Ok , but why is he calling me his mother?

Abir said actually.....he recognizes you as his mother........ i mean he thinks that you are his mother

"Oh!ok that's fine" said Mishti

I feel something differnt around this cute little junior Abir 😘
BTW what's his name? Asked Mishti

Amish....hhh😊
Replied Abir....

Wow! Very nice name.... a....btw thankyou Abir for saving me ........

You're welcome Mishti ....💕 replied Abir

Then Kuhu suprised Amish with the gift that she bought for him and yes she informed Mishti that
Listen Mishti our bondhuram is back!
What!🤩 where is he? Asked Mishti..... then kunal and Abir asked them who is this so called " bondhuram "

Kuhu said Rishi.....our collage friend and whispered to Kunal and Abir that he has a major crush on Mishti since collage days.......

Abir was a bit stressed that whether Rishi would come between Mishti and him. But he made himself calm by saying "Nothing like that will happen and I am just overthinking"

And Kunal says " what! Kuhu he is my business partnes in a new project"
Its awesome Kunal right! Exaclaimed Kuhu

Hmm...yes replied Kunal......

Abir asked Kunal not to worry at all its all ok!

Then , Mishti requested all of them to have lunch with her.

Everyone agreed............

Now, While everyone was on the dining table having lunch , door bell rang and Kuhu opened the Door and........

It was none other than...............
Guess who! ........... Rishi Malkani !!! Who wanted to surprise Mishti.

Now , what will be the reaction of Rishi , seeing Mishti after a so long time

Now , what will be the reaction of Rishi , seeing Mishti after a so long time.......?

And what will be the reaction of Mishti after seeing Rishti?

Stay Tuned ! to see their reactions.

And do not forget to follow for more !