Rishi to propose Mishti

The party was going well, everybody met each other after a very long time..and.Abir and Kunal reached
their and saw Rishi asking the waiter to prepare the surprise he planned for...
Everybody was dancing and suddenly there was a powercut....everybody became still......
Suddenly: A voice of the song chura liya came ..... it was none other than Rishi singing the song and Mishti also started singing........

Mishti: " Bahar banke aauuu kahi tumhaari duniya mai ... badal na jaaye ye dil kabhi issi tamanna mai.. "

After when the song ended Rishi said:
Mishti remember we always do this duet whenever we meet in collage feasts

Mishti: Ofcourse! Rishi I never can forget those feasts ......💕

Rishi saw Abir and Kunal standing there with Amish and said: Hey Abiiiir......Kunal why you guys standing there.... come here inside and join us...

Abir and Kunal came inside When Amish saw Mishti he was continuously saying ma....mama.....maaa..... till he was not handed over Mishti.....

Abir: A.... btw you and Mishti danced well.....

Rishi and Mishti together answered: Thanks!

Mishti and Kuhu were playing with Amish and on the other hand in Maheshwari house Badi maa and Bade papa were tensed that whether Mishti is alright because she went to the party although she was not well .....

There in party Rishi asked Kunal about the meeting...... Kunal said: Rishi meeting was quite good but there are some procedures in which i need your help......... And suddenly Kunal's phone started ringing so he went outside because of noise.....

It was quite late now around 8:30 pm and badi maa asked Mishti to come before that so she and kuhu went back home.....

Amish was also a bit hungry and everyone at Ranjvansh house waiting for Abir , Amish and Kunal so they also went back home now the party was also over.....

The next day arrived.....

Kuhu after having breakfast talked to Kunal about Mishti's health ..... she said:

Yes Kunal, now Mishti is quite better...

Kunal: Great! A listen Kuhu i have an urgent office work so will talk to you later...

Kuhu: Ok ! #ladakuchokro 😛😂 !!!

Kunal: Kuhu🤨😊 very funny now cut the call....

Kuhu: Ok😅😂 Bye

Kunal: Bye☺

After Kuhu talked to Kunal she called Rishi ......

Rishi: Yes Kuhu what happen?

Kuhu: Hua nhi hojata agar tum kal Mishti ko pr..... krdete

Rishi: Ha .... toh nhi kiya maine but kya hua Kuhu...

Kuhu: Tum toh hamesha wahi krte ho jo tumhara dil kehta hai phir kal tumne Mishti ko propose krte hue kyu ruk gaye?

Rishi: Arrey jaaney bhi do Kuhu..... wo actually.... uss din jab mai tumhaare ghar aaya tha aor Jab maine Mishti ko Amish ke saath dekha tabhi mai samajh gaya tha ki Abir ki hi wife hai Mishti isiliye.....

Kuhu: Tum sachme bohot hi understanding ho Rishi...... jaanti hu tumhe shock laga hoga ye jaankar aor maine bhi tumse ye baat chhupaai uske liye bhi sorry...... par mai kya karti mujhe kuch samajh mai nahi aaraha tha kyuunki mai tumhe hurt hote hue nahi dekh sakti hu🤧......

Rishi: Jaanta hu issiliye toh tumse sawaal nhi kiya.... a rakhta hu ek....a.... imp. meeting h...

Rishi was so sad but he decided to......

Now you guys have to guess in comments that what Rishi has decided...

TO BE CONTINUED....