C H A P T E R // T H I R T E E N

Moments

A/N this is where things start to get interesting and I added some more depth to it....

"So what was all that about?" Maeve asked the two boys who had seemingly gone quiet for once.
"It means we both landed ourselves into the usual scenario that's all love." Remus spoke looking down at his bruised knuckled as he walked slightly ahead of the two.
"That's not what I meant" she said pausing in her step and breaking her hand out of Sirius hold who had paused at the same time as her.

The boys were confused to a degree both at the fact she was speaking up about it but also for the fact she wasn't being hesitant on the reason why they had the whole outburst.
"We will catch up with you guys later." James for once had read the room and grabbed Peter by the arm and dragged him off to god knows where for them to have that talk with Maeve.

"Look it's complicated but I will say. It upset me the way he spoke to you. It was unjustified and disrespectful just because people see you as an attachment to us doesn't mean you shout get that label and certainly not by that bleach blonde racist cun-" Remus' voice rose in anger, which again was very out of character for the otherwise meek and mild mannered moony but at least he was cut off by Sirius who had also shot him a look of 'watch it'.
"That doesn't clear up any confusion" she said crossing her arms over her chest. Sirius sighed looking down at his scuffed up shoes.
"Look baby doll there's a reason and an explanation for everything. We have been waiting for the right time to do it but I guess now is better than ever." He said distantly before walking again and motioning her to to catch up to their pace back to the direction of their common room.

As the night got colder it wasn't unusual for her to be in their bedroom and tonight was no different but the context definitely was.

Maeve was laid on her stomach across Remus' bed as he sat by the desk seemingly beginning to calm down and Sirius stood leaning against the bed post, as she bit her nails thinking about the earlier conversation the words soon began to tumble from her mouth.
"Can we carry on with what we were talking about earlier? You know before the punch up?" She said softly breaking him out of his book
"We can do doll face" he moved to face her as she sat up slightly to face him.

"So what was is called again? I remember Sirius showing me something like what you said it was like a threesome or something?" She said with a puzzled pout on her face Sirius snorted , while Remus caught up getting an idea of just what he had shown her.
"No baby doll that's something else I can explain later but it's just when three people love eachother and only the three people they get into a relationship and it's called polygamy or polyamory" he said slowly once again looking intently at her face for a reaction of some sort.
"So what's the three thingy?" She said as Sirius barked out a laugh before answering for a reddened Remus.
"Sweet girl that's the sex part it's just as interesting" he said as she blushed biting her lip before Remus took in a deep breath to begin to explain.
"And the reason why I wanted to talk to you is because well it sounds complicated but I - I mean we, me and the other idiot have." The words died in his throat.

What if she rejected him?
What if she rejected them?
What if she thought it was gross?

"Remus?" She said grabbing his hand that laid on his lap bringing him out of the panicked state he got himself into at the spiralling thoughts of her not understanding or loving them.
"Is this about you and Siri liking someone else too?" She said with a soft look on her face as he nodded looking out of the window.
"I'm not going to judge you for who you love. Never. Your my remmy no matter who you love especially you and Sirius." She said making sure he was looking at her as he nodded.
"So tell me about this person who are they?" Remus looked at her deeply. "Well she's sweet, she's whitty, and she's incredibly smart and she's close to both of our hearts" he smiled softly never breaking eye contact with her as she started to look almost sad? At hearing they had feelings for someone else too.

"She sounds amazing for you two and I hope she treats you both well" she said gently.
"She does. she's like a little ball of sunshine" a second voice spoke as he joined her and sat behind her on the bed she smiled at him.
"I take it you've told her most of it?" He said to Remus who nodded and brushed a blonde curl from her face.
"We both like you Maeve" Sirius whispered into her ear while looking at Moony as she whipped her head between them to look at the pair with wide eyes.
"Me?" She said softly.
"What's so special about me?" She looked to both boys who she admitted she'd liked for the last year just never said anything about her feelings.
"Babydoll don't speak badly about yourself, everything about you we both love your so pretty, and smart and mean so much to us" Remus said making her face him while he put one hand on her thigh she bit her lip in thought.
"So you both." She gestured to her between the two of them as they both answered a simple 'yes' while laughing slightly at her baffled expression.
"How would it work because I do like you both" she said blushing and burying her head into the darker brunettes chest as he chuckled and ran his hands up her sides.
"Sweet girl" he said as she giggled and Remus began to laugh at her silliness.  "baby?" He taunted her while still running his hands up her sides.
"You like us?" Remus said leaning his head on her shoulder that was still buried into his boyfriends chest as they looked at eachother with a smile at her she nodded hard.
"You do?" She nodded again wordlessly.
"That's good bunny but you need to talk to us okay? We can't figure things out if you've gone all quiet and blushy" Remus spoke as hands continued to run up and down her sides as she peeled away from Sirius' chest but not out of the comfort of his arms
"How is this gonna work out?" She said timidly finally beginning to peel herself away from Sirius to face them.
"Well the truth is we don't know but as long as we stick together and talk and tell eachother we don't need to figure things out right away we all have feelings for eachother and we know that" Remus said being the smart one with words.
"What I do know is that all three of us definitely feel for eachother everything will be fine baby we promise okay?" Sirius said as she nodded smiling.

"So would that eventually make you both my boyfriends?" She laughed as the two boys did so too nodding enthusiastically .
"It would sweet girl and it also means I have a beautiful girlfriend and amazing boyfriend" both boys agreed as she nodded.
"I think I get it now but how would the um...." She trailed off going red in the face not sure what to say but as always Sirius has something to say.
"The sex?" Sirius finished as his hands moved to her hips as she nodded semi glad he could finish that sentence for her.
"Well there's loads of fun things to do when we've gotten to that stage but for now it's perfect just knowing we can all talk and we all share feelings until your ready to talk about us being sexually together okay?" Remus said smoothing her hair back and standing from the chair he was sat on.

"Come here" Remus whispered lowly as she faced him on her knees while he stood at the side of the bed, she looked up at his with doe eyes and a blush on her face as Sirius sat behind her curiously smiling at her.
"lean into me" Remus said as she pushed up more before resting her chest on his as he steadied her in his arms before leaning closer to her face.
She began to close her eyes slowly still leaning forward till their lips met softly almost timidly as she felt how gentle he was being with her and ensuring she was comfortable but she pushed for a little bit more much to both of their surprise. the gentle sounds of their lips and breaths meeting drove both boys over the edge but tonight wouldn't be the night.
She wasn't ready considering that she'd only just come to terms with her feelings and going into establishing the way this would work it was more than enough.

"Nice" James spoke from the door way as him and Peter looked onto the other two of their group making out with the girl even he knew they had eyes for breaking them out of their little moment.
"Fuck off potter before I shove my foot up your arse" Sirius threatened as Remus held Maeve and laughed.