1

abcdefu ( angrier ) - Gayle

" maya, i told you. You can find a new and better job in here in melbourne " Hailee said over the phone while i pour a coffee on my mug. I sigh deeply and shut my eyes.

" hailee i want to but, it's not easy. If you think moving to melbourne is easy well no. I had to find a place to stay and settle with. I had to get used to the environment there. " i said as i hop in my old yet still good couch in front of the television as i watch some news from good morning america.

" hello, i exist. Maya, i can let you stay in here with me until you get a job and a place to stay in. I'm your bestfriend for a reason. " i can hear her voice trying to convince me but my inner ego shows up.

" hailee, i cannot always depend on you. In high school, you did so many things to me. Now that we are fresh out from college. I know i have to stand up and be an independent lady. At...atleast for once in my life " i look down to the magazine that i was holding while i sip my coffee. Holding the phone on my right ear.

" hello? Hailee? " I cannot hear any response from the other side. " please maya? Let me help you with this. " the last thing she said with a low and convincing voice.

I sigh deeply once again, shutting my eyes thinking my decisions before answering. " maya, once you get here. We'll plan things up from getting your job in here to your apartment near me. " she added.

" fine " i nod and smile over the phone as i can hear hailee squealing on the phone " great! Now go pack your things and don't you worry about how will you come here because i'll go pick you up tomorrow okay!? " i almost spilled my coffee when hailee mention tomorrow.

" what, wait??? Tomorrow? As in tomorrow really??? This is so fast " i said as i put my cup of coffee in the table before i storm on my room to pull my luggage out of my cabinet.

" yes! No hesitations maya, time moves forward so fast. Once you blink you might miss it " she said in a very happy tone which makes me smile. " i know you miss me silly but this is so fast " i laugh before i look around to grab some eco bag to my shoes. I tuck my hair behind my ear as it is getting in my sight.

" i promise all of this. Is worth it! " she exclaimed.

The next day

The next day...

Moving to Melbourne is new to me. Leaving my hometown is new to me. Everything is new and it makes me sad that i have to leave this place for me to get a decent job and life. If only my parents didn't left me on my grandma who passed away a long time ago. Things would be so different from now. I gotta move on, i gotta be strong and i got to be sure with all my decisions that i'm making.

" oh i've missed you so much " hailee running towards me to give me a tight hug. I hug her tight as i sigh happily. " done packing? " she asks.

I nod and smile " great, hop it in the car. I'll help ya with it " she said and put her arms around my shoulders " don't be sad. All of this things happened for a reason, mhm? I promise not to let your hands down, i'll support you " hailee said before grabbing some boxes on the floor. Hailee and i where friends since high school. She was there when i was having a trouble with some things. Let's just say that she was somehow got that $ that i never had but i never ask her some. She is the one lending me if ever she felt like i need it. Hailee and i were like sisters to each other.

I bent over and grab a box that contains of my shoes as i turn the tv on.

" men in black actors, Chris hemsworth and Tessa Thompson has finally wrapped up shooting Men In Black : International and they have announcements to make ! "

" hey this is chris hemsworth "

" and this is tessa Thompson! "

" tessa and i are happily announcing that our men in black : international movie will be released on June 11, 2019. Tickets will be available soon in every cinema outlets all over the country. " - chris

" and we can't wait to see everyone on our premier red carpet day. Me and Chris will also having a meet and greet to the countries that will be showing in your screen. So don't forget to buy your tickets and meet us when you can! " - Tessa.

" What's that? " hailee asks as she pulls another box to carry " oh nothing, just a movie promotion of chris hemsworth and tessa Thompson's movie men in black. "  i said as i walk to the back of the car to put the boxes in

" i heard it was good " she added and i nod before answering " it must be. It's the last MIB movie i think and they really have to do a good job since the last mib casts where also the originals. They can't be bad " i added " you love that kind of movies " hailee laugh before putting the final box on the car. " what? Ofcourse. It's interesting and funny at the same time how aliens can be our greatest enemy and friend "

" you know what, let's grab some salad and fries on our favorite store. " i nodded happily as i was about to go in. I look at my apartment and smile before going inside the car.

 I look at my apartment and smile before going inside the car

Chris H.

I woke up and its already 12:00 in the afternoon. I got up and sit on the bed before opening my eyes fully before yawning " another day, another trip " i was about to go to the bathroom to wash my face when my phone vibrates.

Annoying Luke H Calling...

" the hell this dude calling in morning " he said to himself before taking his phone to the bathroom and answering the call.

" rise and shine "

" shut up, why are you calling this early " i said as i put toothpaste on my brush.

" for your information, its already 12:00 in the afternoon. Silly ass "

" still morning to me " i said with my lazy and gargle voice while i brush.

" what's the matter? Why ringing my phone? That should be important, i haven't take my coffee. " i said as i spit.

" i just want to congratulate you to the success of your movie men in black international. Got yourself big huh "

" thanks brother, truly appreciated. As always, i am. " i laugh while i pat some towel on my face.

" other thing is. You might wanna join for a golf later with luke and dad "

" golf? Where? When and what time. I'll free one of my schedule later " i said as i carefully trim my beard in the mirror.

" In kingston, around 4:00PM. Make sure to come early. alrighty? Let's grab some snacks before goin in there mate. Gotta fill up my tummy "

" Gotcha bruv. Also tell dad that i'm gonna steal his " i love australia " later on. I need it for some reasons " i  said with a chuckle.

" oh please come on chris, stop taking dad's clothes. You'll rip them off apart bro " liam sound so annoyed as i said that.

" just tell it to dad. I'll make sure to return it after " i said and pick up some nice comfortable clothes.

" alright. See you later, don't be late. Better be early " liam said before putting the call to an end.

As soon as i step my foot in the gym. I started working out my back and arms before preparing for later since this day is almost free. Good thing i installed a gym in my house before anything else. It's like my comfort place after all.

This day will get much more interested and unexpected and i'm looking forward to what challenge this day brings me.