Care / Kix

TW: drunk driving, temporary injury, death, sickness. 

If you feel uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to not read this, I do have the graphic scenes pointed out before they start and when they finish. 

Summary : you were in a accident and Kix saved your life. 

Y/N Pov

I wake up, the medical bay lights blinding me my vision blurry. My hearing comes back to me I can hear various doctors whispering.

Everything feels normal accept I can't get up and the one the worst headaches I have ever had. I feel bandages on my head.

I move my fingers about, move my elbow, my wrists. My 5 senses still intact. When it comes to below the waist I can't feel anything. I can't move my knees, my toes,...its all numb.

I run out of energy and fall back asleep.

I wake up again it only felt like 5 minutes but I could tell it was hours. There was a silhouette of someone. The memories what happened came back to me.

TW - This part has a graphic scene

I was in the seating area of what seemed like an average public transport vessel from planet to planet. I turn to see my sister in the chair next to me holding onto the luggage next to me. I could hear the fast sound of a radio playing some tunes and many people chatting. The pilots voice comes onto the speakers "Please be ready with all luggage to exit this shuttle in approximately 5 minutes." It was a droid.

The ship was rocking, we must be entering the atmosphere. I can see out the window, the frost around the window melting. we are just about to land when I saw a rodian in a green speeder his eyes closed all the signs of a intoxicated person he crashed right into the back of the shuttle making it blow up many people falling out of the bottom as the shuttle tilted down many others were clinging only the end I could see my sister clinging on for dear life as I fell further.

The shuttle blew up, I let out a scream. as I fell. I fell through washing lines slowing the fall slightly. Finally landing in a pile of crates I look around to see people crowding around me. I manage to stay conscious as I know that is what is best to do. As I see a man pushing through the crowd he had white armour on with blue designs and on his shoulder pads was a red medical cross. Black specks fill my vision. Everything goes black.

End of Graphic Scene

"Hello sleeping beauty." the man that I saw before he turned to me as I saw the same medical cross that was on the man who saved me.

"Are you the one who saved me?" I said shocked at how raspy my voice was.

"Yes miss?" he replied

"Y/n. My name Y/n Y/l" I said remembering my sister. "You have the file of the crash there don't you."

"How did you know that?" he asked surprised.

"I'm a medical student just finished my course on Naboo. Its protocol to have info of what happened." I said tears coming to my eyes. "Please tell me who survived."

"A few others but they're in bad shape, it was very lucky that you survived, that was quite a fall."

Tears streamed down my face. His face was filled with kindness. He came and gave me a hug. I was so suprised.

"Hey your gonna be ok but I do not want a ocean my med bay" he said that making me giggle. "I just got this thing deep cleaned. I'm Kix by the way. Sorry about your sister."

"I'm Y/n. And this isn't your med bay."

"I already know your name, Mesh'la."

"Oh yeah I told you. Twice!"