Unnecessary Matchmaking / Rex

Word Count : 1532

Being a mechanic for the 501st is a hard job. Hiding a relationship with the Captain of the 501st makes it even more difficult. Especially, if Fives and the majority of the battalion are trying to get Rex and I together.

7:00am. Time to get up.

I try to get up before being pulled down by the strong arm around my waist. Letting out a squeak, before being pulled into a strong hug. 

"Where do you think your going, Cyar'ika." Rex says, with his deep morning voice. I turned around to face him. 

"I was going to get ready but being here is way better." I said tracing the scar he had on his chest.

"Why's that?" He said playfully.

"Because I get to do things like this." I said, moving in to kiss him. It was always the most amazing feeling. The kiss deepened, and  I moved to lie on top him, when he moved to sit up causing me to now be straddling him with his hands around my waist and back. My hands were around his neck, the kiss was passionate. When Rex started to mess with he bottom of my shirt (which was really his).

When his comm went off.

He pulled away, leaning over to get the comm. Causing me turn over and now lie next to him, slightly frustrated that our make out session was interrupted, but that went away when a hand slivered around my waist pulling me in, allowing me to rest my head on his chest.

"Yes, General." 

Rex, where are you its already...7:45. Are you still in bed? 

"Uh, well- no Sir. I'm up and ready just about to leave and report in." He said voice stuttering, he really has never been a good lier. 

Well, perfect then I have some battle plans to go over with you and I'm just about to walk past your door so I will be there in a minute.

"O-OK Sir." Rex said jumping out of bed, me doing the same. I scrabbled to put my cargo pants and shirt on. Throwing Rex's one that I borrowed at him.

"You look hot in my clothes." He said smirking while putting on his arm armour.

"Shut up." I said giving him a light slap on the shoulder receiving a irresistible smirk back. 

I was ready before him so gave Rex a quick peck on the cheek and said goodbye. Before leaving his room with my datapad. Only to see General Skywalker three meters away giving me a funny look. 

"Y/N, Why were you in Rex's room?" He said giving me a suspicious look.

"Oh, Rex borrowed my datapad yesterday to finish off some last minute reports as his ran out of battery." I said quickly think off the top of my head, trying to stay as calm as possible as lying to a Jedi isn't easy. Anakin looked at me hard making me slightly nervous.

"Ok." He said shrugging and walking to knock on Rex's door. 

I walked off smiling to myself, but knowing that I have to be more careful. I made my way to the hangar to get started for the day. When I saw that something was off, then I came to the realisation.

"Fives I know you're there." I said. 

"How did you know that? I really wanted to scare you." He said jumping out of the Gunship. He recently had this new obsession of scaring people as he says 'its funny to see their shocked little faces' so far he had hit Echo, Kix and Tup with this horrid trick and his new target was me.