INDIGO

"wow... That's uhm... That's a really nice sweater you got on there uh Levi" I say to him as I pass by him in the library and stop beside him.

Levi looked up at, me from the book he was reading. His grey eyes flashing briefly through his black framed glassed he had on. He looked back down to his sweater he had on and a slow blush started on his cheeks. I could feel myself start to blush aswell.

"uh thank you Eren." he said as he returned to reading his book again.

I looked up and around us, and saw my friends Mikasa and Armin sitting at our designated table waiting for me, but this was an opportunity for me to just have a minute to talk to Levi. As I don't see him that much, with him being a class ahead of me.

So I had to take every second I can get to have a little chat with him.

"uh" I started and he turned those grey eyes back on me. He looked at me and his eyes fit so perfectly with his sweater that I could feel myself heating up under his warm stare.

"uh yeah did you know Indigo means 'Powerful and dignified, indigo conveys integrity and deep sincerity.' And uhm uh.. 'The color meaning of indigo reflects great devotion, wisdom and justice along with fairness and impartiality.' I uh I got that from Google. I'm always uhm going through color meanings as such and well this one suits you perfectly Levi "I said and I took a step away from him.

I looked at him again as I turned to leave and he grabbed onto my black sweat shirt and pulled me towards him.

" that's the best thing anyone's ever said to me. Thank you Eren. Indigo is such a pretty color. I just feel it doesn't get that much regognition so.. Again... Thank you for that.. Even if it's a Google fact. I... I.. Was wondering if you w-would like to get a coffee with me sometime.. I just figured since you're already in front of me... I should ask you, because I've been wanting for a while, but our schedule almost never align so if you're too busy just let me know.. So? "

I stood as he stumbled though his words and when he finished I couldn't stop the big smile on my face. I'm sure I was blushing a whole lot more than him and I started nodding my head already before he'd even finished asking.

" I would love to Levi. "I said and I bent down and gave him a kiss on he's very red cheek." I'll text you and we can plan this date some more... This is a date right? "I asked him just to be sure.

" uh, yes ofcourse it is" he said and looked down. His glasses slipped down his face and I lifted them up again then tucked some of his hair behind his ear.

"I can't wait" I said and I kissed his cheek one last time before I turned back around.

Yes... I'm deeply devoted to you and in that I am most sincere Levi.

...........................

A/n

Ahh a new story and I haven't finished my other works. Wow what a great example I am.. Atleast I'm editing my story's this time.. I'm 24.. I've grown a bit from my 2017 self. And I'm editing so hurray for that lol. But please excuse me if there are still more mistakes I'm not an editing deity or something.

I hope you'll enjoy shades of purple guys... It'll be like a real confusing past and present tense story so be warned.

I'm out ✌️

Lemme know how you feel about me continuing this plz