EGGPLANT

"babes, come on over" Levi said to me over the phone. I rolled my eyes down at the homework I was busy with "please" he said and I sighed.

"levi... I'm really busy right now. You know how Mr Alex is. He would definitely give me a D if I so much as give in this homework a second late." I said and sighed again.

I heard him sigh through the phone "fine.. But send me a message when you're done ok" he said and after we said our goodbyes and I love yous he hung up.

I glared down at my homework slash assignment and sighed again. Let's finish this shit.

......

Two hours later I slumped down in my chair and looked at the time. 6pm was flashing on my desk time and I sighed. Not too late to text Levi though.

Lover ❤️
Hey babe I'm done.

I sent the message and stood up and sat down on my bed. My phone rang a few seconds later and I picked up.

"hey.. You coming over then?" he went straight to ask me and I threw myself backwards on my bed. "I've asked my mom if you could spend the night and she said yes... So... You coming or what?" he asked again. He sounded quite impatient and I sighed.

"Levi...." I started and I was really about to decline going over because I felt tired. It was the weekend and I finished my homework already because I want to spend more time with him and here I am about to decline spending time with him. What a stupid boy I would be.

"sure. I'm on my way" I said as I got up I said goodbye and started to pack a few things I would need. Alot of my stuff was already there at his house so I didnt need much.

I went downstairs and my father was sitiing at the table watching something on the television.

I went by him straight to the kitchen where my mom was stood drinking a cup of coffee. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She noticed my backpack and gave me a sly look.

"hmm spending the night at Levi's? She asked when I went to the kitchen and got myself a water. I sighed and shrugged.

" yeah... I miss him" I said and moved towards her and gave her a kiss on her forehead then moved out towards the front door.

"well.. Have fun" she said with a wink and I laughed. My mom was such a goof sometimes.

I decided to take the car since I knew my parents wasn't gonna use it for later or tomorrow. They would just text me if I had to go and fetch something at the grocery store or anything other.

I drove the few short minutes, 20 to be exact to Levi's house. It would have taken me about and hour if I was to take the bus or taxi.

When I already parked the front door went open and his mother stood on the porch. I smiled as I greeted her hello and made my way in after her. "he is in his room. It's nice to see you Eren. I feel I haven't seen you much this week but Levi let us know you were busy with homework or something like that. Are you hungry? I can fix you  something real quick if you are," she said with a smile. I smiled back at her.

" no ma'am. I've already ate"i said with a wink when she smiled at me calling her that. Then she giggled as she made her way to the kitchen. "alright then. See you later" she said and I nodded and made my way upstairs to Levi's room.

When I got to the room he's door opened and he stepped out and stood in the doorway smiling up at me.

My my my.. What a sight he was.  He was wearing these eggplant colored glasses that made he's grey eyes seem voilet. It was super hot.

I smiled down at him and pulled him into my arms.  I leant doen sn kissed he's nose "do you know how sexy you look right now?" I asked and he giggled.

"eww"  he's brother said as he came to stand beside Levi.

"he's been keeping me company since he heard you were coming over. I told him we were probably just going to nap since you might be exhausted."

"yeah Ken.  I'm pretty tired you know"  I said and he sighed "but you know tommorw is another day. And I'll be here the entire day soooo.. We should hang out then" i continued and he whooped running to his own room.

Levi laughed and pushed me into his room "so.. You said something  about me looking sexy" he said with a smirk and I laughed.

"oh I know what i said.." I pulled him closer and looked at him in he's beautiful voilet colored eyes.  I'm really loving this glasses ".. But I'm about to do a whole lot more" I smirked as he blushed. 

I pushed him towards the bed.

Hmm I'm glad I came tonight.

A/n
Unedited.