VIIOLET

"this is perfect." I say as I hold up the bracelet to my face. "beautiful in its simplicity.... Levi will love this. I'll take it.. But uhm do you mind carvings an E on this silver plate please?" I say to the jewler and she smiles and nods her head.

I smile as she hands it back to me again. I know Levi will loves this. I know celebrating 3 months in kinda dumb but want to celebrate everything with Levi. I celebrated our one week of togetherness and now our 3 months anniversary. Every small milestone counts and I want Levi to know how much I care for him.

I make my way over to he's house. Since we started dating I'm always over at his house. He's mom adores me and he's little brother Kenny loves to have me around.

I'm just glad I get along with he's family just as well as he gets along with mine.

I smile when I finally reach he's house and ring the bell. I don't need to ring the bell, but I kinda don't want to intrude too much incase Levi's mother had a guest over.

The door opened "Eren!" Kenny shouted as he lept into my arms. The 9 year old boy was just as tiny as he's brother so I could easily lift him in my arms.

"Ken..you're getting quite heavy my boy" i said with a smile and he pouted but then smiled." Mom says I'm growing up to be a strong big boy! " he said and jumped down from my hold.

I shook my head as I closed the door behind me " she's right" i said and followed him to the kitchen.

There Kutchel was busy making sandwiches it seemed and I smiled as I greeted her. Kenny ran from the kitchen yelling "Levi! Eren is here" as he made his way upstairs.

I heard a door open and shut loudly and footsteps coming down the stairs. And then Levi was in my sights. He had on black sweatpants with soft black socks and a long sleeve grey sweater.

I blushed when he winked at me and came to hug me hello.

I kissed he's cheek and whispered hello into he's ears. I heard his mom giggle as we broke apart. I blushed as she shoo'd us out of the kitchen "lunch will be ready in a few minutes.. Go.. Do something somewhere else" she said and winked at us.

Levi rolled he's eyes but then smiled at her. I did the same but not the rolling my eyes part and we made our way upstairs.

When we got to he's room Levi walked past it to Kenny's, poked he's head inside and said "hey.. Me and Eren are gonna have a serious conversation... Don't come inside ok?" he said and I didn't hear Kenny say anything back so he must have nodded. He closed the door and saw the look I gave him.

"what?" he asked as he went inside he's room "we're so gonna have a serious conversation" he said "well.. You're lips and my lips will be having a serious conversation" he said and giggled siting down on he's bed.

I followed him and pushed him down on the bed. I leant over him and moved to straddle his stomach.

I took off my jacket I had on "well let's get started then" I said and leant down and kissed him softly on he's mouth. I pressed harder and he opened he's mouth letting me into he's wet cavern. I sighed through my nose while we stayed lip locked.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the little box.

I leant back and Levi whined. "come back" he said and I smiled as l pulled my body off he's and settled beside him.

"happy 3 months anniversary babe" I said and he blushed. I handed over the little box and he took it from me sitting up while I laid down on he's fluffy black pillows.

He opened the box and smiled. "love this" he said and took it out "put it on me please" he said and blushed when he saw the look on my face.

Fuck I know its early in our relationship but I really am in love with him already.

I put it on he's wrist and fuck if violet isn't his color. It looked so pretty on he's petite wrist.

I kissed the inside of his wrist and when I looked back up, he had he's bottom lip between his teeth and a blush on he's face. "love it" he said again and I leant back up and kissed him again.

He pushed me down and got on top of me. I put my hand on he's waist and pushed him slightly down on me. I was getting a bit excited and Levi has started to grind on me. I moaned into the kiss and he pulled back and placed he's one hand on my chest and the other in my hair and pulled slightly.

I sighed and ground upwards and he moaned and pulled harder on my hair. He started to thrust up on me now and I bit my lip to keep from moaning aloud. He was starting to breath quite loudly and i reached up and pulled him down again to kiss him when there was a loud knock on the door.

Levi jumped off from me with an oh shit face and I couldn't contain my giggles.

"ye-" he cleared hes throat "yeah?" he said and I smiled "mom said lunch is ready!" Kenny yelled through the door.

I sighed and tried to calm myself down. I sat up and pulled him between my legs. "to be continued" I said and he blushed and smiled. I puckered my lips for a kiss and he leant down a bit and kissed me.

"i love it" he said again and I smiled.. To me that sounded like I love you already.

I'm glad he loved the little anniversary present. I love to celebra small milestones so he better be prepared for alot more.

I smiled to myself as he grabbed my hand after we cooled gown our body's. We made our way to he's bedroom door and he turned and kissed me one last time. "thank you baby" he said and smiled a sweet smile at me. I squeezed his hand and we made our way downstairs.

Yes, so many mare small milestones ahead of us. Can't wait.