Chapter I - Home

Before you read
TW for brief mentions of 3at1ng d1s0rders and self hatred, bigger TW for internalised grieving

The laughter of the children, the sound of bowling balls hitting the ground, the simplicity of every single day, this, for someone, can be seen as home.

Lot of people mistake a "house" for a "home". House is a place where you live, home is a place where you feel safe.

This concept is understood only by few, only from the ones that learnt how to appreciate small things in life.

For Bonnie, home was wherever he knew he could make kids happy. Home was wherever he felt easy, almost light for say. Home was the loud sound the little ones made, it could have been laughing, screaming, pleading, sometimes even crying.

He can remember how populated the bowling alley often got. The lights, the music, the voices of people cheering for their fellows trying to get a strike or at least a pair of skittles down. He can remember how someone, sometimes, would go near Bonnie crying after they would have missed both their chances to make some points.
He can remember the cheerful expression on Bonnie's face when he would give comforting words to the child, telling them they were "a little superstar" and that superstars never get down.

For Freddy, barely standing in the hallway with Bonnie was already home.

Yes, he cared deeply for his other friends too, Chica, for example, was like a sister to him. She, like everyone else, made him feel safe. But Bonnie was just more, if the others made him feel safe, Bonnie made him feel things he could never put into words. He absolutely adored him

He was the best of his friends.

He was his superstar.

All Freddy ever wished was the best for him.
All Freddy ever wished was for the purple bunny to have more spotlight because he deserved it.
All he ever wished for him could never be achieved.

Bonnie might find his home into others well being, but Freddy found his safe place into something else.

Call it friendship, call it trust, call it every way you want, but for Freddy Bonnie was his home.

That's why he could never get over it when his "home" was suddenly taken away from him.

Bonnie was his best friend

Bonnie was his sunrise

Bonnie was everything he could ever asked for

Bonnie was gone

But the Pizzaplex keeps going with or without the purple bunny. The Pizzaplex doesn't care of an animatronic more or less. No one does.

The world doesn't stop spinning if Bonnie isn't there.

For Freddy it does

The bowling alley has been left untouched since then. Dust has been collecting and the bowling balls and shoes long forgotten and unused have been left around the whole room, for there was no one to take care of cleaning them.

The band keeps performing, Bonnie long ago replaced with Montgomery Gator, an equally talented as Bonnie guitarist. A crocodile looking animatronic with red liberty spikes and stars-shaped glasses. His body tyoe is well fit and strong looking, exactly the opposite of what bonnie looked like. His features were sharp and his claws long to use them like a plectrum, strumming the ever so funky guitar like it was all he ever did in his life.

And that was extremely fake.
Annoying, even.

Where now Montgomery, Monty for the band, is standing, a purple bunny with a colourful outfit and a star tattooed on his eye once stood.

Monty was actually only a replacement at the very beginning, just like Chica is also a vocalist replacement in case Freddy needs extra time in parts and service.

No one thought Monty and Bonnie hated each other. Hell, not even Bonnie thought Monty hated him.

The alligator was, anyways, known for his anger problems and everyone in the pizzaplex knew how hard it was for him to contain his anger.

Thats why when the ex guitarist once found himself in the latter golf's pit during one of "those days", he never got out anymore.

Freddy forgave Monty for it tho.

But really, did he actually?

Freddy was never one to hold a grudge, it just doesn't sit right with him.

If Freddy goes down, the band goes down. And Freddy didn't want it. He didn't want to hold the weight of losing more friends.

He doesn't want to lose anyone else

So that's what he does, he performs, he makes people happy, he smiles at the crowd and at his bandmates and makes sure everything is safe and sound.

Exactly like he did

But once again, he was Freddy Fazbear. He couldn't dare to mourn, because if he did, who else would help the others when they needed him? How could he help Roxy during her lowest days doubting herself or Chica when she had the hardest time trying to eat something without crying or crying while eating "too much"?

He needed to stay strong for them. He needed to think the less he could about how much he missed his dearest friend. That's what he would have wanted right?

Right?

And like that another day for him finished.

As the pizzeria's door closed and light shutted down, he was sent back to part and services before getting back to his room, ready for another night of painful memories and loneliness he was long grown accostumised to.

Autors corner
Hi, first fiction after like,,, five years ig??? Yeah bc my mind decided that coming back to wattpad after five years only to write an angst was a GOOD idea and spoiler it was not😂‼️‼️
But yk mentally ill teenagers just see yassified Freddy Fazbear and decide to make him a new comfort character. Hi im the mentally ill teen😼
Also if I don't forgor💀 to update this fic i think for next week I'll have another chapter ready. Note the if i don't forgor💀.
And with this said I'll keep slaying somewhere else🏃‍♂️💨