Chapter 52

A couple of months has passed since the wedding, and Goku and Wanda are dealing with the effect of the pregnancy. Though, they went through the struggles together and with the help of their friends. It was helpful for them as it would've been difficult for them to go through the pains of labor.

Steve and Tony have taught Goku how to be a father. So far, he does have heart, care, and some matureness to be a decent father, but Goku wanted to be a good father for their child. Wanda gets some help from Natasha and Pepper, and they were a great help as well.

Tony and Pepper actually let Goku and Wanda babysit Morgan for a day, so they can have some experience with taking care of a baby. It was hard, but as we all know Goku, he would take any challenges in his life. It gave them some insight into caring for a child.

During an ultrasound, they discovered that baby is a boy and everyone was already thinking of names for the child.

*right now*

Goku is seen walking into a building, as security lets him in. He then enters a cell and sees Vegeta there, sitting down, looking against the wall of the cell.

Vegeta: What do you want, Clown?

Goku: Came here to see you, Vegeta.

Vegeta: For what? To finish the job?

Goku: Hmp. You wish. Came here to give some food.

Goku pulls out a capsule and presses it as he opens the cell. He tosses it inside before closing the door. The capsule bursts out, revealing a stack of food. Vegeta looks on, before looking away. Then his stomach growl, as he groans then proceeds to eat the food.

Vegeta: Don't expect me to say thank you, Kakarot.

Goku: I wasn't.

Vegeta: Where did you get this food?

Goku: A friend of mine heard about you and was worried you're being underfed, so she asked me to give you this.

Vegeta: Hmp. That friend of yours is odd for worrying about me.

Goku: You have no idea. *sighs* Tell me, was Thanos said was true? That he had a heart?

Vegeta stops eating, thinks about it before scoffing.

Vegeta: Yes. Remember that blue creature named Nebula? She had a sister named Gamora, and Thanos adored her.

Goku: I see. And where's Gamora?

Vegeta: Dead. Thanos sacrificed her to get the Soul Stone.

Goku: So much for a heart-

Vegeta: You don't see the point. The Soul Stone may only be given if you sacrificed someone you loved so much. That's what Thanos did to Gamora. That showed he's right. He had a bigger heart than mine. So much that went she was sacrificed it still put a tear in his eye.