They went on a trip to paris ~ 3 ~

Edited: May 18th 2022

"You're not alone!" Kevin yelled after me. He catched up with me and walked next to me. "God, I appreciate everyone trying to help. OK? I really do."

"No, it's happend before. OK? I went online looking for an explanation about..." I got in my car. The last thing I needed was him trying to make it seem better than it is.

"(Y/n), just... just listen to me, all right?" I opened my window so he could talk to me. "All right, look, I went online looking for an explanation... about what happened, and I found out... about this high school French class from New York. Six years ago they went on a trip to Paris. When they were boarding... a kid had a vision that the plane was gonna explode. Just like you did. He freaked out... and seven people got off the plane. Just like us. And on takeoff, Flight 180 blew up. And over the next several months... everyone who got off that plane started dying in weird accidents. They died in the order they would've if they had stayed on the plane. Unless someone intervened, then it skipped them."

Kevin had lost it. It just sounded ridiculous! "F*ck you, Kevin." I said and drove away.

"(Y-Y/n! (Y/n)! Hey!" He called after me but I just drove past him.

(2 hours later.)

I was in my room doing homework when Wendy called. "Hi Wendy, what's wrong?"

"Get to my house, quick!"

"And why? I don't like you and you don't like me."

"Just hurry up." She sighed.

"Fine." I hung up, grabbed Ian's jacket, which I stole from him. And walked to my car. Wendy's house wasn't that far from mine. I rang the doorbell and her sister opened. "Wendy's upstairs."

I walked up and into her room, Kevin was there too.

"So... Why did you need me here so quick?"

Wendy turned her office chair towards me. "The accidents. There's a pattern."

"Oh no, Kevin got you too?"

"Listen (Y/n), this is important! Who died first in your premonition, Ashley, Ashlyn or Frankie?" Kevin asked me.

"I don't remember that well. I think it was Ashley and Ashlyn, they were infront of Frankie."

"They were going to the tanning salon today..." Wendy said. She grabbed her phone and dialed Ashley's number but she got her voicemail. 

Wendy left a message."Hi, Ashley, this is Wendy. Gimme a call whenever you guys are done. And thanks again for the invite... Sorry I was too late...."

"So... What's the big thing about a pattern?" I asked

"All we know is that this thing has happened before... And while I was looking at the pictures that were took that night, I came across a picture of Jason...."

"I'm sorry about them guys... Deep down I know it's my fault. Well... maybe not that deep down." I said.

"It's not your fault." Kevin said.

"Everyone keeps saying that, and I'm sick of it!" I yelled. "Ian and Erin don't even believe me anymore! And if it's true what you're saying, they'll die too! I'll lose everyone!" I yelled. "Not that it matters in the end because I'll join them in Hell anyways..."

Kevin turned to me. "If all of it is true, which it is. I looked everywhere for proof of it being fake, then death will not stop untill we're all gone..."

"But what's the deal with the pictures then?"

"They show us how we're going to die." Wendy answered.

"That's impossible! And how could you possibly know that?"

"Look at Jasons." She clicked on his picture and you could see the roller coaster behind him, making it look like it's crashing into his head. "So? It could be a coincidence?"

 "So? It could be a coincidence?"

"It could... But if Ashley and Ashlyn die today... And if we know how they died... We can look at their picture and see if our theory is true." Wendy said.