I'm gonna O.D. on nailpolish ~ 8 ~

Edited: July 7th 2022

Kevin and I walked out of the gym, now cleaned up.

"Did I do something... to bring this on everybody?"

"Don't, (Y/n/n)."

"But why me? All those people out there wanting to have a premonition... or see a ghost or whatever, and I don't. I just want it to stop. Just stop."

I don't know why, (Y/n)... but you didn't do anything. All right? This is just... I don't know. I mean, I wish I knew why, you know? I wish I could... I could come up with a guess even... to make you feel OK, but... You know, I can't. There's nothing I can do. Can you drive?"

"Yea... I'll drop you off at your place... I'm alraidy late for my shift at Build It."

"Oh OK. Ehm... (Y/n), you know who's turn it is, right?"

"I know it's your turn or Wendy's..."

"You know, by the way, that... that picture of me. My, uh, my head's not, like, through the windshield or anything? You know, crushed by a steering wheel? lmpaled by a gear shift? Right?"

"I haven't seen your picture Kevin... But i'm sure it's OK" I smiling a little and we got in.

--

"I still can't believe he let you go for being late! When i'm 5 seconds late he's furious!" Erin laughed. "Believe it! And maybe that's because i'm actually a nice person."

"Nah ya aren't." She laughed and i laughed too.

 Erin, Ian and i were finishing up after hours. It was always quite fun after hours. Especcially with us three.

"Zip, it's Pip. Have you cut those plywood orders yet?" I said into my walkie-talkie

"Uh, that's a big no, Pip. Osama bin Supervisor wants me to get rid of these pigeons first. They keep settin' off the alarms." 

In the distence i could hear a faint: "Hello, babies." And a laugh from Ian. "Make sure you put that nailgun of yours away safely, Zip!"

"Ofcourse Pip"

"Hey. After Erin and i, uh, restock this stuff... that these pinhead customers can't manage... to return to the shelves themselves... we can blow out of here, OK?"

"Righty-o, babe."

Me and Erin were about to walk away from the front of the store when we heards loud knocks on the front door. 

"Aah!" We both yelled.

"(Y/n), Erin, it's Wendy and Kevin." Wendy said.

"Shit! You scared the shit out of us!" Erin yelled at them

"Yeah, wait till you hear what we have to tell you." Kevin said as we let them in.

I grabbed my Walkie-Talkie "Zip, it's Pip. Come over here. You are gonna trip when you hear this."

"Well, paint me intrigued, Pip. I'm on my way."

--

"So let me get this straight. I'm gonna O.D. on nail polish... and lan is gonna be embarrassed to death?" Erin said looking at their picture. Erin was pushing the shopping cart with stuff and Kevin and Wendy walked at either side. I was sitting on the side of the cart.

 I was sitting on the side of the cart