𝐬.𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐞𝐩.𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭!

i didn't proofread ...

JHENÉ AMMA WILSON
📍THE BRONX, NEW YORK

JHENÉ AMMA WILSON📍THE BRONX, NEW YORK

POINT OF VIEW +
SOCIALS

"DONT RUN DONT TRIP, LIKE, DONT RUN DONT DRIP, DUBSKIIIII" the crowd in the party yelled as "is ya ready?" by kay flock boomed through the speakers. i was nodding my head slowly, taking sips from my red cup here and there.

mad heads were in here and it was dumb hot. it was a calm 90 degrees outside and all of the legs and the treeshes were here in the party, causing the atmosphere to become even hotter.

i smiled at the fact that kevin's music was slowly blowing up and all of the dreams he told me about we're coming true. yes he's my ex, but i still loved him dearly ... well kinda ... it's a love hate situation.

it's been a while since kevin and i were together. i lost a lot of weight since then. i used to weigh almost 300 pounds! even to this day i still wonder why kevin dated me. i weighed so much that every time he pulled me down to sit on his lap, i was scared that i was going to break his bones or something. considering the fact that kevin is skinny.

his last words to me were, "i don't even know why i dated a fat bitch anyway," and i guess that was what sparked a desire to loose weight in the first place.

my mother passed because she honestly wasn't strong enough to live due to all of the blood she lost during my birth. it was either her or me, and she chose me. my father was a dead-beat that tried his hardest for me to be on good terms with him after he was gone for sixteen years of my life.

so the person that raised me was my grandmother. she was young due to the fact that my mom had me while i was a teen and my grandmother had my mom as a teen as well. my grandmother was an extremely loving person. she never said anything out of pocket to me even when i pissed her off. always calm, patient and understanding. and that's what i love about her.

"hot steamy ..." the speakers played. here came all of the legs running to the dance floor waiting for a likkle whine.

"girl loosen up!" one of my friends mani said. "have some fun! God didn't give you allat ass to put to waste. loosen up suh!" she said using a jamacian accent at the end causing me to smile.

"girl no! and see me all on everyone snap tomorrow? lost me forreal." i said with a light chuckle.

as if she was deaf and didn't hear a word i just said, she dragged me on the dance floor regardless.

i was already on the dance floor so i decided to do a lil something. i felt mad hands slapping on my ass has i whined causing me to smirk and go a lil harder.