day shift at the day care

The day shift
6am, it's time for the day shift" you say as you get out of bed and start getting ready for your day at the daycare with your favourite animatronic friends sunrise and moondrop, you always thought they were more human
than any scrap of metal they always made you feel happy.

But today wasn't one of those days were everything could be fixed in a matter of seconds. You made your way in to the pizza plex unbeknownst that today wasn't gonna go as you had thought, Freddy and chica said hi to you as you walk in Freddy always having his happy smile on his face and chica always fixing her hair (she never stops fixing it even if it's fine she always has it looking the same) "hello y/n!" Said Freddy arms open for a hug.

"hello there y/n, how are you today sweetie?" Chica chime's "oh hi Freddy, hi chica I'm just here for the day shift at the daycare sun and moon are probably waiting for me so I best hurry but I will talk to you guys later and chica your hair is fine you don't need to fix it every minute" you say as you start running up to the next floor.

"YES I DO IF I DONT I WONT LOOK LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!" you hear chica yell back as her voice gets further and further away. you made your way to the daycare without any of the security bots asking if you were an employee or guest at the pizza plex, you knock on the front door to the daycare "come on sun! It's 6:30 the kids will be here at any moment please open the door" you say as you tried to open the door, you then hear a high pitch voice say.

"I will open the door if u can say the password" you instantly thought this was sun just trying to get you to guess what the so called "password" for the door was, so you then said "you are my sunrise my only sunrise you make me happy when skies are grey" they door then slowly opened "ding ding ding you got it right come on in friend! Oh it's you! Hello y/n it's lovely to see you helping out in the daycare today I thought you were going to help monty with his new upgrades today though?" Sun said in a questioning tone.

"yea I was meant to but then monty said he could do it himself and that he would have Roxy to help him and Roxy is pretty good at things like helping with upgrades so I asked her to help him and plus I wanted to help out in the daycare seeing as you and moon are always tired" you say as you were walking in the daycare and turning on the rest of the lights, sun immediately hugged you from behind but because of how fast he ran to hug you it sent you both falling, you fell back and thankfully you didn't hit your head but you were a little dazed of what happened because it was so fast, when you looked down you realised you were on top of sun, he was blushing bright red because he never expected this to happen or for someone to top him per say " oh my! Y/n sure looks like we took a bit of a tumble hehe!" Sun says whilst trying to hide his blushing face with his arm you slowly get off of the floor and give sun a hand up "sorry about that sun, you startled me and I fell" you say apologetically "y/n it's fine it's not your fault I shouldn't had done that and watched what I was doing sorry" sun says scratching the back of his head with his hand.