Dealing with the kids at the daycare

Having to deal with kids hasn't always been the easiest thing in the world.

They always try and climb on the play structures,drink the glitter glue,paint each other's faces,and try and swing from moons rope.

But they get upset anytime they have to leave and go home.

sun is always talking about the kids he watches saying how creative they all are and how much he loves them.

But they all are a handful,

You made your way into the daycare and started getting everything ready for the kids arriving.

"Y/n?" Asked sun nervously

"Yes sunny! Are you ok?" You ask wondering what he had to say

"Do u think today will be better" sun asked sounding scared.

some of the kids in the daycare would sometime be too rough with sun and would leave him by himself to crawl to parts and service.

This really took a toll on him due to the fact he had been there so much fazbear workers were secretly talking about scraping him and replacing him or resetting his data.

He loves the kids to much to be reset and doesn't want to loose his memories of everyone and you.

You look at sun with a comforting look, you cup his cheek in your palm, his cold metal face plate touching your warm skin made him calm down.

He looked up at you with a smile waiting for your response.

"Sunny don't worry,I'm here the won't hurt you you'll be ok I promise!"

His eyes sparkled as he looked into yours you could tell he wanted something but couldn't tell what.

So you decided to do the one thing that would make him "overheat"

"Sunny?" You ask quietly.

"Yes y/n?" Sundrop said with a questioning look.

"Can I try something?"

Sundrops face made a 360 degree spin.

"Sure y/n! I don't mind just what ever you do be careful I'm not exactly fully fixed"

Sundrop looked at you with stary eyes as you spoke.

"Ok sunny, just stay still"

Your hands made their way to each side of his face plate, as you looked up into sundrops eyes you could see him turn a little bit pink in the cheeks.

U-uh y/n? What are yo-!"

You immediately cut him off as your lips touched.

Sundrop wasn't used to this but he wasn't pulling away it seemed like he was enjoying the kiss.

You pull away a bright red blush over your cheeks, you look up at sunny who was looking at you shocked.

"Um s-sunny? You okay? Your spacing out"
Sundrop snapped back to reality before speaking.

Suns pale white eyes met yours once more and as he held you in his arms.

"Y-y-yea I'm f-fine no need to worry y/n"