- Fans - Sae byeok -

Why not start the book with a bit of jealousy eh?😼

Short

If it's bad, sorry this was a bit rushed so that may be why😅

Word count; 655

!NOT PROOF READ!

A quick description:

you guys are juniors (3rd years)
You and sae byeok are in a secret relationship, only Ji-yeong knows about you two. But, due to your relationship being a secret; many people kept simping over Sae byeok, which made you feel mad but you trusted sae byeok.

End of description.

Y/N POV

I was snuggling with my beautiful girlfriend peacefully until the alarm went off. I groaned and held on to Sae byeok tighter, she patted my head and I chuckled.

"Come on y/n, we have school" I can tell she was tired by the tone in her voice, I looked up to see her already staring at me. We stared at each other for a few seconds until I finally let go of her. She smiled and got ready to change, she then glanced over at me with a shitty smirk.

"Are you gonna watch or ?-" she laughed. So cute.

I didn't even respond back, I just got up and hugged sae byeok from the behind. I heard her giggle, she was so adorable. I then walked out of the room to give her privacy.

Once she finished I walked back in the room to change myself and do my hair. 10 minutes later I heard sae byeok shout my name from downstairs, I just finished doing my hair and ran downstairs probably ruining my hair once again. Once I reached the last few steps sae byeok took my wrist and dragged me to the car.

"We're late idiot" she said, damn she's gone to happy and sleepy to cold and annoyed. That's why I love her for some reason.

At school (Free period, you guys are outside)

"Y/N,SAE BYEOK!" Shouted someone, I looked over and saw ji-yeong waving her hand at us. I ran towards her and gave her a tight hug. Sae byeok catches up to me and hugs ji-yeong as well.

"How have you two been?" Ji-yeong asked.

"We've been pretty good" responded sae pulling me a bit closer to her.

"Mmm, have made any babies-" she was cut off by two girls screaming. We looked at the direction it came from noticing they we're heading towards us.
One girl was blonde and the other one also had blonde hair but had a teal color in the tips of her hair. Im gonna name them stupid #1 and stupid #2 for now.

"Omg sae byeok! I'm a huge fan" said stupid #2, sae byeok chuckled nervously. Ji yeong and I winked at each other and stood next to sae byeok. Stupid #1 and stupid #2 looked at us confused.

"We are her bodyguards so we inform you to stay away from her before anyone gets hurt." Ji yeong said pointing at sae byeok.

"Yeah right" Said stupid #1 while rolling her eyes. Then, all of a sudden stupid #2 held sae byeok hand and started flirting in front of me;her girlfriend!? I felt Ji-yeong stare at me with shock. She then slowly walked away.

"Cmon go on a date with me" stupid #2 said while 'winking' I almost threw up at her horrible winking.

"No thanks, I'm happily taken." Responded sae byeok taking her hand back from stupid #2 and placing it on my hands. I don't know why but I blushed hard. Both stupids groaned and walked away in disgust. Sae byeok then held me by the waist and gave me a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

"Come on, we still have school you know?" She laughed. We then walked to class together holding hands, deciding to tell people. They had to know one way or another that sae byeok's mine and I'm hers.