- Halloween - Sae byeok -

Kang sae byeok x fem reader
Your welcome :)
Original Idea from; The creator
short
Word count: 326
.
.
.
.
.

"Sae byeok hurry up!" I shouted, she was taking forever to put on her costume.
For Halloween we decided to be something cute.
I know I know "We ArE To OLd tO bE tRIck oR tREatiNg" but I don't care.
Sae byeok was the joker while I was Harley Quinn.
We didn't do that much make up or anything but I did dye the tips or my hair red and blue.
Sae byeok didn't want to color her hair green which I was fine with.
Like, who would want to ruin that beautiful masterpiece?
Sae byeok came down running down the stairs, I giggled at the fact that she almost tripped at the end of the steps.
"Rude" she said in a joking manner, oh and I forgot to mention.
Cheol was dressed up as Batman; of course my idea
Once we all were ready we went trick or treating together, like a family.
.
.
Time skip
.
.
At the end of the day Sae byeok was caring Cheol because he didn't want to walk anymore, lucky him.
At last we were at home, sae byeok noticed that Cheol was sleeping so she carefully went to his room and placed him in bed.
When she closed the door to his room she came up to me and gave me a tight hug.
"Wanna eat some candy that Cheol got?" I smirked, she did as well.
"You don't even have to ask" she said laughing quietly.
.
.
.
.
+Bonus+

"Hey Y/n, what happened to my bucket, it feels lighter then it did yesterday?" Asked Cheol.
I stared at Sae byeok and she stared back.
"Baby I love you, you know that right?" I asked Sae byeok, she slowly nodded.
"But you're gonna handle this on your own" I said getting up quickly and running out the door.
Luckily I wasn't in my pj's.