A monsters tears

Dan took a step back and looked at his surroundings. His fangs withdrew back into his mouth as he wiped the blood from his chin.

He fell to his knees as he looked at the now blood stained blue and green bed covers and the cute little teddies surrounding the mangled body inside the bed. Suddenly, Dan remembered what happens.

"Miss piggy what are you doing here?" Dan heard Phils sweet childish voice echo from his bedroom. Dan could smell the sweet smell of phils blood as he walked closer to his bedroom door. He peaked round the corner and the cute black haired boy and phil bashfully looked up into dans eyes as he put his teddies down.

Phil opened his mouth to talk but dans eyes had already changed. Dan had gone so long without blood for fear of phil getting suspicious but phil was being so cute Dan couldn't handle his inner vampire.

Phil screamed as Dan tore his body to pieces and when Dan asked for any last words phil whimpered, "I love you Dan. Third draw down in the box under my bed. Look after lion. I love you and I know this isn't your fault. See you on the other side" and with that phil smiled and Dan growled and snapped his neck hungrily feasting off the poor boy.

Dan fell to his knees and began to cry. He killed phil and phil didn't even mind. Phil said he loved Dan and Dan just killed him.

With tears still clouding his vision Dan didn't forget the box under the bed. He pulled it out and counted three draws down and pulled out the third inside was a note.

Dan began to sob but read it anyway.

'Hey Dan. I know what you are and I'm not scared. I know you haven't drank and that's OK. I know I'm next because... Well.... You talk a lot in your sleep. I prepared this because I know it's not your fault if you kill me and I know I'll get to see you one day.

I love you Dan.

Walk away now,
Go back to bed.
Your job is done now
Your best friend is dead.'