no

Alex's p.o.v
So what are we going to do I asked Bryan, Johnnie and the rest "will let's play truth or dare"
asked Jocelyn "sure do you guys want to" I asked the rest of them they all nodded We started playing every thing was going good until that one dare "it's your turn Alexandra so truth or dare" I choose dare and I instantly regretted it "I dare,you to kiss Johnnie" that one letter and 5 words range through my head "NO!!" I screamed "why not it's not like if you have crush on him or do you" my friend asked "it just no I can't" I said "I won't mind you know it's just going to be a friendly one" Johnnie replied "fine" I replied I was planning on only kissing him on the cheek but he instead kissed me on the lips everyone just laughed and said "I though it was only going to be a friendly kiss'' and I was just there still shocked (she had a face like this ●︿●) "it was a friendly kiss'' Johnnie replied "only that it was on the lips'' "you don't make any sense" I replied that's when I noticed my mom she was staring at me she looked furious "I've got to go" I said "why" Bryan asked "I have to do a few chorus"
I said "bye" and with that I left I got home to my mom laughing "do you seriously think they care about you Alexandra I mean look at you I mean your completely worth nothing'' "they do care about me not like you who doesn't even care if I'm dying or not'' " your such a pathetic whore no one care's if you die no one will even notice'' that's then when the abuse came she started slapping me I fell down that's when she started kicking me after that I passed out
- Hey so yay more readers lol so I'll upload more later bye ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡☜ love you guys ✏✒ so that's one of her friends name