obsession and somthing why!!....

Johnnie's p.o.v
Today Alex started acting weird and shit "what's wrong with Alex she's been acting weird and eating shit almost all day" I said to Bryan "idk you know how girls are why don't you ask her" Bryan replied just as I was going to scream Alex's name she came running "heyy I need to ask you guys something" "sure what is it?" Bryan asked "promise you won't be grossed out" "promise" we both replied "I need you to go get me some chocolate, chips, candy,nutella,ice cream,and some ecover or oxe clean make sure it's staine remover" "okay but dang Johnnie did you get her pregnant" Bryan said playfully "what no" I screamed and playfully punched his arm "here's 50 dollars" Alex said handing over money "we don't need it" "yes you do you guys have been really nice to me" "fine whatever" Bryan said after we left. We got every thing she asked for "where back" I yelled as I closed the door then Bryan hushed me "Shh you hear that" I nodded we heard crying we rushed over to see Alex watching the fault in our star's "are you okay" I asked "do I look okay" "no" bryan replied "we got every thing you asked for " "thank you guys so much I love you guys" Alex replied "okay now tell us why do you need all of this "Bryan asked as I nodded "it's a girl thing " Alex replied "what kind of girl thing? " I asked "I'm on my period " she simply said "ewww " me and Bryan said "don't you need tampons and pads for that"Bryan said "but I don't use those I use cloth pads and cups and sea sponge tampons there all non toxic nor do they have chemicals" "okay whatever so was that all you needed " I asked "yeah you guys know how this goes right "Alex replied and asked "no " me and Bryan said "will I get super emotional I sleep allot will not all the time I get lots of cravings and will yeah I get cramps that's almost all " she replied "okay " me and Bryan said "now where's my stuff " she asked me and Bryan handed her the stuff later she became obsessed with bvb and other bands "OMG when is this going to stop" I said as Alex took over my bed "in a few days " she replied "can we go to sleep now "
"Yes" after we went to sleep. God how am I going to survive this