R U Mine?

PONYBOYS POV:

"I wanna be your boyfriend, ponyboy." He looks away as his face turns bright red.

"..What?"

"do i have to repeat it... I know you heard me." He starts lightly shaking his leg.

"j-johnny i- dont know..."

"what dont you know?"

"if im gay or not......" He turns away from me. "i mean.. I loved kissing you, and i love holding you and being with you. And, oh boy, you just make me feel... great." I look at him and i see a small grin peek on his face. "why you grinin, cade?" He lifts his head and smiles at me. "wha-" He interrupts me and pulls me into a kiss. 

He pulls away, grinning ear to ear. "YOURE GAY PONYBOY-"

I quickly cover his mouth. "Shh- wait what."

"youre gay." he laughs.

"I am..."

"yeah-"

"How do you know?"

"pony.. You loving kissing me... a boy.. do I need to say anything else?"

"Yes.."

"paul newman."

"I see your point.."

"can you please-"

"-be your boyfriend?" i finish his sentence. "what about-"

"friends with benefits?" He thinks. "what about best friends with benefits?"

I laugh. "Or Boyfriends with benefits."

"You know what? I don't care what we are I just want you." He grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. I smile through the kiss.

He stops and looks at me with a smile. "Why you smiling?" I laugh again.

He quickly gets onto my lap, facing me, surprising me. He looks into my eyes and kisses me again. More passionate this time. Im not exactly sure what we are but what ever it is, I love it.

-Day 4-

For the past 2 days we've kinda been doing the same thing.. waking up together with him cuddled up to my chest then we'd smoke play some games or read. But then he'd give me this look then I'll ask him what's up then he'd.. i dunno.. kiss me.. if ya know what I mean.

I still don't know what we are... I mean I asked him later that day and he said "I don't know... it doesn't really matter though, does it?" And I said "no" I mean it really doesn't matter... it's just.. this is new and different.. it confuses me.

"Pony, your cherry." Johnny says, interupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I look at my cigarette and flick off the end. "Oh... thanks."

He looks at me worried. "You ok? You've been doin that a lot recently."

"Yeah.. I've just got alot on my mind."

"You know you can talk to me right?"

I shrug. I mean.. Ive never been in a relationship before.. so I don't really know what it's like. And again, I don't even know if this is a "relationship" or not..

"You can, you can always talk to me." He kisses my cheek.

I smile at him and plant a small kiss on his lips. He smiles back and hugs me. I giggle and hug back.

We both put out our cigarettes and stand up to go inside. He suddenly picks me up. "JOHNNY!" I laugh. I really have to stop being so surprised with his strength.

He giggles quietly as he brings me back inside. He gently lays me on the ground. He lays ontop of me and cuddles close to my chest. I smile and kiss the top of his head.

(564 words)

1. Yes ik its kinda short I had little to no ideas
2. Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy and again I have little to no ideas.
Ok bye ily.

-your new mom 💋