Last Day

PONYBOYS POV

-Day 5-

Johnny and i woke up pretty early this morning. We ate and we just got back in from smoking.

"Ponyy." Johnny says giving me a sad look as he pulls me close.

"What?"

"I'm bored"

"Oh-"

He quickly gets ontop of me. I look up at him as he looks at me with a smirk. Before I can say anything he leans down and starts to kiss me.

I don't hate it.. I like it actually. Its just all we do now. And I don't know how he's gonna be after he finds out we can't be alone together all the time when we get back. I'm sure he'll figure out a way. If the rest of the gang find out they really shouldn't be surprised. I mean you leave two obviously gay boys alone in an old dusty church with nothing to do then things are gonna start to get physical.

I hold his waist then we hear something outside. I stop and try to sit up. "Pone it's fine. I'm sure it was just an animal or something."

I put a finger over my mouth and listen. It sounds like a car. "Shit" I carefully get him off of me and look through one of the boarded windows. I see Dally parked in buck's T-bird right by the church. "Its dally" his eyes widen. "Get on a bench and act asleep." Me and him do just that.

We haven't prepared for this. I mean he probably could've came in and saw us. What would he have said? He probably would be upset. He's really close with Johnny and he probably wouldn't want to lose him to me. Because of how Close me and Johnny are...

I hear him turn the car off and walk around the church to get to the window. I hear him walk in. He goes right by me and leans over me. He pauses. "Hey blondie." He messes up my hair.

I push his hand off and open my eyes like I had just woken up. I'm good at pretending to be asleep. I did it alot back home. I would be up all night reading or looking at the stars and I had to act like I slept or else darry'd get mad. Once I was on the roof watching the stars and I accidentally was on there for too long. When I came down I went inside and saw darry walking out of his room. He gets up at 6 a.m. sometimes when he feels like it. And when he saw me walking through the door he asked if I'd been there all night. I never get up that early. If I do it's because i woke for some reason like a loud sound from outside and i couldn't fall back asleep. I didn't respond. He started yelling at me. He woke soda up and soda told him to cut it out. Is was only a few weeks after mom and dad had died. Soda knew that I love watching the stars and he knew it was a coping mechanism for me. He didn't like it when I didn't sleep though. He was worried for me. But since that day I've made sure to get inside on time and act asleep for when soda "woke me up". (Damn I wrote a whole ass essay-)

"Hey dally" I try to say in a hoarse voice.

He walks over and kicks the leg of Johnny's bench. "Wake up Johnny."

Johnny sits up. "Oh hey dal." I wouldn't be surprised if he had to act asleep before too.

Dally sits on the arm of the old chair in the corner. Me and Johnny start flooding him with questions. "Woah woah one question at a time." He laughs me and Johnny stop. "Now do you guys wanna go get something to eat?"

(809 words)

IDK WHY IM SO MOTIVATED RECENTLY OML! ANYWAYSSS ALL DONE 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 IM SO TIRED 💃 💃 IT TOOK ME ABOUT 45 MINS TO WRITE THIS AND (I litterally can't type and Idk why-) I WAS ON THE FURDGE (is that how you spell it-) OF MAKING DALLH WALK JN KN THEM if you want me tk make an alternate ending i might (I give up kn trying to type) BUT THAGS ALL THIS IS MY FIRSG FINISHED STORY EVEN THO ITS SO SHORT AHHH ITS NOT EDITED YET BC IM TIRED. IM GOING TO BED GN TYSM FOR READING ILYSM 💋💋💋💋 BYE if you haven't already then you should read my other johnnyboy story.its really bad at the beginning- IVE TYPED 100 QORDS IM JIST THIS anyway now I'm actually going to bed like i said I would 5 mins ago gn

- your new mom💋