Chapter 1

{Baji's POV}

"Hi.My name is Baji Keisuke. I am 13 years old 1st year middle school. Im the 1st Division captain of Toman, a gang that we created about a year ago after defeating Black dragons 8/9th generation. Unfortunately, My life isn't that easy trying to keep my secret from everyone."

"Vampires started to discover our world and trying to get used to it, There is some good Vampires and some bad ones. My Father being a kind vampire, thats how my mother fell for him."

"I am half. What i mean is Half human half vampire. But my vampire side is stronger making me more of a Vampire than a human. But since im half i can go out to the sun without a problem. But.i hate the smell of blood, i also tried dating but i wasn't satisfied, not even comfortable to tell them about my secret."

{Vampires}

Smell - They have stronger noses than humans they can smell much stronger than them and their smell gets stronger as they age up.

Pact - If Vampires want to Pact with someone they love, Vampires have to bite them in the neck and drink their blood.

Strength - When Vampires gets angry enough, their eyes will glow red and can control the weather or anything else they want to control.you can only unlock this power when you're already 20, but Baji's father has been overworking his son on getting his strength unlocked earlier.

But in the end he didn't unlock it. Baji's father was proud of him tho, for being a mama and papa's boy and for being so sweet to his Family.

[But... There is one particular person that can unlock it...]

Last But not the least.

Mind reading - Vampires can read minds if they want to use that kind of power. But they only have the ability to do that if they're close to the person they want to Mind read.

[Still Baji's POV Btw.]

Someone sat infront of me a omelette haired guy, i thought he's here to try to be enemies or something until...

"Who are you?"

I asked looking up from the letter that i was writing.

"From class 1- E Matsuno Chifuyu. How about you."

"Baji Keisuke."

I watched as he looked on what i was writing

"Hey point Dexter what's this?"

He asked pointing at the word.

"Tora."

"Wrong."

He grabs my pencil and writes the correct spelling.

"You wrote it wrong it's supposed to be like this."

I grinned as i looked up to look at him.

"You're a good guy!"

He only chuckled with his first deep voice.

"I won't judge you for not knowing how to spell, Point dexter. Despite you in that disguise..."

"I'm not gonna make my mom cry again."

I glared at him as he just looked at me calm before chuckling.

"[Is this guy bitching me?!]"

I thought.

"Anyways, let me help you with that, i don't need any thank you's. I hate polite words."

"Why is that?"