Chapter 2

[Chifuyu' POV]

I'm now the 1st division Vice captain of Toman! Standing with Baji san by my side is the best! Me and Baji san grew closer but at the same time he became a little distant. He's been busy the past few days so i let him be.

"Mom! I'm going to the Convenience store!"

"Chifuyu dear bring a umbrella if you go to the Convenience store it looks like it will rai- there he goes... This kid doesn't take care of himself these past few days..."

I ran out not hearing what my mom said. But i shrugged it out.

I love midnight snacks. I eat them if im hungry on night time. Me and Baji had our first sleep over about the first time i joined Toman and i kept in stock my mini fridge in my bedroom.

I also noticed Baji San's fangs! They're so cool! I mean i have fangs right here!

I call it cat fangs since mine is not that sharp at the same time Mikey also called me cat for clinging on Baji san too much. Meh. I don't think so.

But Baji san's are for sure Vampire fangs! If vampire's exist i'll let them bite me-

I'm kidding. I'm kidding.

But anyways

"I forgot! I have my list!"

                                    {  }  {  }
Chifuyu's Snack List (^ ~ ^)
                                     (____)

Peyoung Yakisoba: For Baji San:)

Mochi: all flavors :)

Ramen: Cheese and Spicy Flavored :')

Chips ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

Bread (ಠ_ಠ)

Spicy Flavored Peyoung Yakisoba: For me(◠ᴥ◕ʋ)

Loli pops ° -- °

"And Done! Bitch finally!"

Chifuyu went out and realized it was a long walk and it was raining.

"Ah! It's raining! I don't have a umbrella and it's a long walk!"

Chifuyu deeply thought.

"I guess i don't have a choice... Im strong anyway! I won't get sick!"

"[I hope... Cause mom's gonna kill me...😅]

I started running to my bike that Baji San gifted me. It was a old branded bike that Baji San owned before he got his favorite Goki!

I had to paint it cause it looked so bad the paint already came off.

I put the food on the back since it was in a plastic box it can't be wet. I got on and drove fastly but the rain just got stronger.

"Damn it... The rain got stronger!"

[I finally got home. Soaked]

Mom went to work.

I changed into something comfortable and arranged everything in my own mini fridge.

I plopped on the bed and fell asleep.

[12:00 AM]

I woke up. I looked at the clock seeing that it was exactly 12 AM.

I sighed deeply as i was about to stand up feeling a ball on my throat and my head suddenly feeling heavy. Everything went black.

_________________

4th person POV

It was 7 AM. Baji's alarm was ticking. The reason why hes busy is he's trying to get his old friend out of prison. Baji stands up and got ready.

By the time he was done Baji started walking out his apartment to wake up Chifuyu

"Bye mom!"

"Bye hun!"

Baji ran down and got in with his spare key that Fuyu gave him.

"Fuyu?"

"Fuyu!?"

Baji entered Chifuyu's room worried.

"He's not-"

Baji looked down.

"FUYU?!"

Baji held Chifuyu in his arms and started shaking him.

"FUYU? FUYU!!"

Baji touched their foreheads together.

"You're sick!"

Baji stands up and sets Chifuyu on the bed. Baji puts the soft blanket on top of him and went to the kitchen to get a towel. He got a towel and filled a bowl with a bucket of water and dipped the towel inside, Baji squeezed the towel until it was not dripping anymore. Baji went back to the room and folded the wet towel and puts it on Chifuyu's forehead. Baji kisses the blond's head for "Luck" so Chifuyu can "Heal better"

[Creator: Are you sure about that🤨]

Baji checked Chifuyu's mini fridge and. Snacks. Baji then knew what was the reason why Chifuyu has a fever.

"Oh my god.. why doesn't he take care of himself these past few days."

Baji sighed deeply before grabbing one Peyoung Yakisoba and closing the mini fridge.

"I'll cook this for him"

Baji went to the microwave and opened the container. Baji puts a little bit of water in it before putting it on the microwave. After 5 minutes Baji took it out and drained the water, Baji then puts the sauce and the other things on the Peyoung Yakisoba before mixing it.

Chifuyu went out the room being wobbly thinking he was alone and plopped on the couch.

"My head hurts..."

"Of course it does"

Chifuyu's head shot up and looked at the table just to see Baji sitting there with Peyoung Yakisoba nice and cooked.

"BAJI SA-"

Chifuyu coughed and sneezed at the same time before continuing.

"BAJI SAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"It's monday. Fuyu of course i have to pick you up. For school."

"OH- SCHOOL!!! I'M SORRY I'LL GET READ-"

Baji held Chifuyu's wrist to stop him from going somewhere else.

"Don't. You're sick."

Baji pulls Chifuyu in his lap setting him there.

Chifuyu turned red but not noticable since he has a cold.

"Eat. But please save half for me."

"Yeah! Of course Baji San!"

Chifuyu started eating as Baji watched him not noticing the soft smile creeping on his face.

They spent the whole day together happily. Both of them skipped school.

They cuddled in the bed. As "best friends"

{To Be continued}

Words: 920 words