{Chapter 3}

Im back!!

{Chifuyu's POV}

It has been 2 years since i joined Toman it was going great but i started to grow some feelings for him. But i didn't confess cause it might ruin our friendship. So i stayed quiet.

But that's not the case.

After the Moebius fight Baji san was acting weird i tried to talk to him but..

{Flashback}

"Baji san? Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

"You're clearly not i can tell y'know."

"I said i'm fine. Just leave me alone."

"Fine. If you want that then. Please excuse me 1st division captain."

I left his apartment kinda mad cause i thought he already trusted me and will tell me everything but i guess not.

I slammed his door and started walking to my own.

[End of flashback]

So yeah after that. He started avoiding me and i wanted to say sorry but he still avoided me so i gave up.

The meeting is tonight. I got ready on my Toman uniform.

Peke J keeps rubbing his head on my boots and so asked him.

"What do you want Peke J?"

"Meow..."

"I'll be back!"

I stand up again and left.

I went on my own motor. Usually me and Baji san would share his motor but this is not the right time when i haven't apologized yet.

I drive silently until i got in the shrine. I took my keys of and went inside.

Me and Baji san bumped on each other and just made eye contact.

I broke it and started walking away.

{No one's POV}

It was the middle of the meeting. Kisaki was now the 3rd division captain.

"Any objections?!"

"I have!"

Baji yelled.

Mikey looked at Baji. Angrily.

"Tonight. Baji keisuke will be the enemy of Toman. I'll be joining."

"Vallhala!"

"Baji!!"

Mikey yelled as Baji continued to leave.

Someone grabbed Baji's wrist making Baji about to punch him.

It was. Chifuyu?!

Chifuyu dodged it though.

"That's enough Baji san. Is this what you have been avoiding me for?."

Everyone knew they were gonna argue so they mede space for both of them.

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it."

"I am gonna do something about it im not gonna let you join that gang."

"You can't stop me Chifuyu."

"Oh i can Baji san. Just because im "weak" doesn't mean i can't stop you."

"You can't i'm already in the gang."

Chifuyu scoffed.

"Is it because Kazatora Kun is there is it."

"How do you know Kazatora?!"

"Me and Kazatora kun bumped into each other last night when i went for a walk. He told me that you and him are old friends and i already knew. The one you have been sending letters to ever since we met. It's him. Isn't it?"

Chifuyu let go's of Baji's hand and started walking to his division. Chifuyu stopped and looked at Baji one last time

"Remember. Baji Keisuke you may be part of Vallhala now. But i promise you we're gonna bring you back."

Baji left coldly but did listen to what Chifuyu said.

[To Be continued]

SHORT CHAPTER AHHHH