8

"Okay, I need a break." I breathe out heavily. I slow my pace, catching up to Harry who waited for me. "I'm not fit enough for this anymore."

I decided it was time for me to work out more and Harry took his chance to train me. We made plans to meet after his practices or mornings on the weekends.

"Trust me, babe, you're fit." Harry smirks, resting his hands on his hips to balance his breathing. "Although, keep working out with me and I'll get you back in shape."

"I think this will be the last time we will work out ever." I look up at him and a smile forces itself on my face when he smiles down at me. Our eyes connect, giving me those butterflies like always. "You run way too much."

"Running is great, baby." he says, placing his hands on my hips to pull me closer.

He pulls me into a kiss which was quickly heating up. It's been forever since I had sex and that may be the reason why I want to jump Harry's bones every time we're together. We hadn't had sex yet, but our make out session get close to it.

We were rocky on our friendship after the night Zayn came. I kept overthinking what Zayn told me about Harry. Although, that was over couple weeks ago and during that time, Harry and I slowly got closer to each other because it was going to be hard to avoid someone you see every day. We've been hanging out almost every day acting like nothing was wrong.

"Okay, I need to go." I pull away.

"Where are we going?" he asks.

"I," I emphasize. "need to stop by the grocery store then I need to go home and clean." I tell him, walking off from the track. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"I can come with you." he offers, following me.

"You don't have to." I giggle.

"I want to." he says as I look at him. He smiles widely, sending me a wink. "I'll do anything you want to do, babe." the way he calls me babe was a turn on, especially with his accent.

"What happened to taking it slow, Harry?" I point out, walking through the school parking lot. "We've been hanging out a lot lately."

"You're my only friend in this town. Well- I know Parker too, but that's different- she's my boss." he tells me. "You can't hangout with your boss."

I laugh. "Okay, get in."

Harry happily jumps into the passenger seat with no hesitation. I settle into my seat when Harry offers me a tangerine. He realizes I couldn't peel it while driving so he does it for me and feeds me.

We get to the grocery store, laughing about some joke that was said. Harry pushed the cart for me as I tossed in the items I needed.

"Coach," someone says loudly from down the aisle. Harry and I both turned our attention to them. "Hi, coach, it's weird seeing you out of school." Quinn says, batting her eyelashes.

"You work here?" Harry asks a question with an obvious answer because she was wearing a uniform. "Yeah, clearly." he corrects himself.

Quinn and I laugh until it got awkward when she subtly sent me a glare. My eyes widen and I turn away to continue my shopping. The two kept talking about their workouts and practices.

"Harry, I'm going to the snack aisle." I inform him before leaving the two.

I find the snack aisle, grabbing all kinds of chips and cookies. Harry appears next to me in the car and I let all of the items fall into the cart.

"That's a lot of unhealthy food." Harry points out.

"Judgmental much?" I joke. "Most of this is for Kourtney. "I'm basically her wife who does all the grocery shopping."