Chapter 12 Preparation

Hey guys! It's weird because I'm writing two chapters about a date! At least I think it's weird.

Rosalinda's POV

They all rushed around as I sat on the bed. They were finding the last details for me. Perrie was finishing up my brown hair. She put it in a curly up-do with some pieces falling out. I truly did love it, I loved Perrie's hair instinct. The other girls were picking out a dress for me to wear.

"Make up!" Perrie squealed grabbing her HUGE back of make up. I laughed causing her to scowl.

"You know I love you." I said smiling.

"Awww!" She pulled out different make up things. "Hurry up and find something!" She yelled at them.

"Found one!" Jesy yelled calming down Perrie. They walked out with one of the most stunning dresses ever. It was darker bright pink Forever 21 dress with a floral black lace over the pink. They had picked out black heels with straps, and a big heart shaped necklace.

"I absolutely love it!" I squealed. Perrie pushed down my figure. She started putting make up on me. I sat there as patiently as I could. I've never really loved make up. I swear this could take ten years. There was a knock making everyone else freeze. All the girld but Karen and Katerina were already in here.

"Someone wants to see you, Rose." Liam's sweet voice said.

"No, Niall! Go away!" Perrie demanded.

"It's not Niall. Trust me, the other boys are with him. I needed to leave."

"Then who, mum?"

"No, mummy!" A little voice called out.

"Let her in, girls." I said. Jade nodded and ran to the door. She opened it and Katerina ran in. She ran straight to me.

"Mummy!" I smiled, I loved that she was back. She jumped onto my lap, I hugged her tightly to me. Perrie glared at me for a moment.

"Hey, baby. How's your day been?" I asked once she pulled away.

"Good, Ni, took care a me." I smiled, I'm glad she loved him already.

"That's good. Have you been playing with uncle Liam?" She shook her head vigorously. "Thank you, Liam." I told him.

"No problem, she's fun." Liam said smiling.

"Mummy, where are you going?" Katerina asked me with a pout on her face.

"It's okay baby, I'll put you down for bedtime after I get back." I answered.

"Can you sing to me?"

"Of course, Kate." She ran off my lap and back to Liam. They turned around and waved before closing the door.

"Okay I need to do your make up." Perrie sighed. I relaxed end let her work her magic.

"Nothing to unnatural." I told her. She nodded and went back to work. This could take all night.

Niall's POV

I closed the door to someone's room and started pacing around.

"Mate, calm down." Zayn told me from his seat in a rocking chair.

"I can't! I'm nervous! It's a first date. It has to be great." I said still pacing around the room.

"Eh. You rhymed." Louis laughed from his seat on the bed.

"You'll be fine, Ni." Harry said sitting next to Louis. I shook my head. Why can't I be as charming as Harry?

"Okay, Niall I have to give you the brother speech." Liam said then paused. "Hurt her, I'll hunt you down to the ends of the earth and kill you. You better treat her well. She's been through enough. I swear, if you ever, and I mean EVER make.her cry. You better get a head start. Remember I was a boxer. I trust you with her. I don't need her hurt more. I hope we're done with the whole 'I want you cause I didn't have a pretty daughter' Alexander thing. I don't need you to add on to her anxiety. Treat her like a princess. And Katerina well too. She needs a dad. I think you can be hers." I smiled at Liam. I attacked him in a hug, a manly hug.