Chapter 13 Date

Hello! Guys you are all absolutely amazing! 4,000 reads in about a week?! I can't believe it. I hope we can make it more popular and get it on the list before I finish it! Can we try? I don't think I should have wrote this while watching The Spongebob Squarepants Movie. Now that we're men, we change our underwear! Now that we're men, we have facial hair! Classic!

Rosalinda's POV

"M'lady?" Niall asked holding out his hand. His was trying to be all fancy, it was funny. I tried not to smile and grabbed his hand. He helped me up from the car and shut the door behind me.

"Thank you, kind sir." I said trying not to crack a smile.

He laughed, "You're welcome ma'am." I laughed at him as we continued up the parking lot.

"Where are we anyways?" The signs light was off, so I couldn't read the name.

"It's a restaurant but the chef isn't cooking."

"Who is then? You?" Niall was a good breakfast cook. But dinner? I don't know.

"Maybe, we'll see." He hooked our arms together and held the door open for me.

"Thank you." He nodded and closed the door behind him. There was no one at the podium so we waited.

"They should only be a moment." I nodded. I sat down at on of the benches out for people waiting. Niall followed my lead and sat too. I shook my leg impatiently. Niall tried to stop it by resting his hand on my thigh but I wouldn't stop. I did that when I was impatient or just wanted to get done.

"Hello, I'm Shaylie and I'll shoe.you to your table." A girl spoke. I looked over and there was my new friend Shaylie, dressed like a hostess would.

"Niall, I can't believe this!" I spoke happily. My family and best friends were here on an important moment of my life.

"I'm glad you like it." He spoke grinning from ear to ear like the Cheshire cat. I sent him a nice warm smile.

"Follow me to your table." Shaylie spoke. She had two menus in hand ready to show us to our table. I nodded and she guided us past all the other tables. She stopped in the middle of the restaurant at a table that has been decorated. There was a beautiful while linen draped over the rounded table. There was a single red rose in the middle of the table. My favorite color. Then three were two white candles on each side of the rose.

"Niall, it's.... it's.... wonderful. How did you know red was my favorite color?" I asked. Niall blushed a deep crimson as he held a chair out for me. Shaylie left leaving me and him alone. I sat down in the comfortable chair.

"Remember the morning after we met? We asked each others quiestions back and forth. I asked what your favorite color was." He answered as he sat in his chair.

"I can't believe you remembered." I couldn't say anything else. He smiled then reached across the table and grabbed my hand.

"Awwwww." Someone cooed. Me and Niall whipped our heads towards the sound. Perrie, and Leigh-Anne were standing there staring at us like a t.v.

"May we help you?" I asked quite snobbish.

"Rude much?" Perrie asked teasing me.

"We're here to take your drink order. So what would you like?" Leigh-Anne asked politely.

"What is there to drink?" I asked politely. Perrie and Leigh-Anne sighed.

"Coke products." Perrie answered.

"I'll have a Dr.Pepper, please." I said. Perrie nodded and scribbled it down on he mini notepad.

"Cherry Coke, please." Niall said in his adorable accent. Perrie scribbled it down, they left. We stayed in silence, a comfortable silence. There wasn't one bit of awkwardness at all.