1) Existence

NOTES- TW: blood, needles, science-y things that remind you of the homework you should be doing instead of reading this :)

This is Minecraft personas, not Irl people, ok?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lub-dub

Lub-dub

Lub-dub

Her heart pumped blood for the first time, thoughts clamoring for relevance in her newly formed consciousness. She chose not to open her eyes just yet. She could feel, sense her immediate surroundings, and she could learn a lot by doing this. she was on some kind of table, surrounded by various scientific instruments. she was sitting in a padded semicircle, surrounded by fragments of some brittle organic substance. There was a man in front of her, holding an empty hypodermic needle in each hand... 

She opened her eyes to survey the man. he didn't seem quite human judging by his appearance, for half of his face (and body, it appeared) was completely black, and the other was stark white, with a green eye on the black and a red eye on the white. The needles he was holding looked like they had already been used, and the man was muttering under his breath looking intently at her. She felt a strong connection with him almost at once, and made the effort to make a sound for him. "D-d-da-da..." she babbled. the man, her dad, apparently, smiled at her. Suddenly, she didn't feel quite right, a darkness started to invade from the corners of her vision, and she lost control...

(Ranboo POV)

After around half an hour, Ranboo wrapped up his lecture on why Tubbo should let him use some of his blood to hatch a dragon. "So, to summarize," Ranboo rambled, "when the mother dragon breathes on the egg, referring to the particles used for attacking, of course, some of her DNA permeates the shell, triggering the embryo to use it's mother's DNA as a template for it's own, which is what makes single-parent fertilization" Michael was sound asleep on Tubbo's lap, and Tubbo was starting to doze off too, by this point. "Huh? Wa- Ranboo, y'know that you just had to tell me that I would be a biological-ish part-father to a dragon baby and that Michael would have a sister to play with, instead of going on a tangent about the whole Ender Dragon reproduction cycle."

"I know," said Ranboo, rolling his eyes "I just figured you might need a nice nap after only ten minutes of me boring you."

"Very funny," said Tubbo, grinning.

They were used to each other's sarcasm and jokes, having met in collage.  Ranboo had already been studying medical science for two years, and Tubbo had just started, pretty much just wandering around. They had sat next to each other at a lecture on the engineering of nuclear weapons. Ranboo had some spare time, and Tubbo was genuinely interested in the topic. Ranboo had started a wispered conversation on the topic of the effects of radiation, and they both agreed to meet up later to finish it. they had started dating not long after. A few years later, Ranboo had proposed to Tubbo. Tubbo had explained that his dad had found out about their relationship and didn't approve of it. "Your dad is the mayor right?" Ranboo had said.

"Yeah?"

Ranboo grinned "tell him we're getting married for tax purposes."

It never worked, of course, but Tubbo's dad had a heart attack, so they ended up getting married after all.

Back in the lab, Ranboo was analyzing the egg's shell for the softest spot possible. 

"Come on," he murmered to himself. "One shot, brittle needle" he pressed the needle with his blood onto, then into, the shell. he breathed a sigh of relief and proceeded with Tubbo's blood. Almost the moment he retracted the needle, cracks started to form. he just stood there, mesmerized, until a tiny, perfect little girl emerged, around three years old and almost human in appearance. Almost. "Interesting" he muttered under his breath. "Of course she would have wings, but the tail is a dominate gene from me, and horns from both of us..." he was mildly surprised when she babbled out something that sounded like 'daddy.' Well, that's partially correct he thought, and smiled at her. His face fell almost Immediately when she returned nothing but a blank stare. Was she alright? Evidently not, because mere moments later, her eyes shifted from brown to green, and she sneered at him and spoke "Hello there, Ranboo. Such a lively young body this is. Mind if I use It?"

"Get out  of my daughter's head!" Ranboo snarled. "Leave her alone!"

Eyes flickering between green and brown, the girl pressed her hands to her head and quietly said, "Get out!" The voice chuckled again and remarked,

"She's a strong one, already forcing me out. Let's just tip the scales in her favor, shall we? A bit more dragon would do her good. Alas, there is a scientific reason why dragons can't speak," it said, in mock sympathy. "I'll be going now" But what did that mean? What reason-  "Oh, No". Basic anatomy. Dragons evolved fire glands instead of vocal chords. and the hatchling already had  vocal chords. She started to cough. Things were about to get messy.