FS :; 2

The first thing he thought of when he was starting his hunt was;

Nothing.

He didn't know where to start, he searched the Nether Manor and his birthtown but it was fruitless. He didn't know where else the said ghost king was supposed to be if not those two.

The realisation once again striking him in the heart that he knew nothing about his once long known as bestfriend when he had thought he knew everything about him.

Lies. All were lies and yet he couldn't find himself hating it.

Silently trudging towards the Ghost Realm, successfully sneaking in and out of the buzzing market without getting noticed he sighed in relief when he saw a devil mask. "Lord Yin Yu!" He half whispered half yelled, running up towards the man that watched him in surprise.

"Lord Wind Master, I wasn't informed of your visit." The man pushes his mask to the side, revealing a pale young scholar.

Shi Qingxuan wonders how in the world did Quan Yizhen actually bring him back. Bring his wondering soul back to its body. Seeing the once dead man now, he felt another knot in his stomach, threatening to pull every meal back out in the open. "Oh no no. I must not linger long, hahaha, I am a bother here I am aware. I was just going to ask Crimson Rain a few questions."

Yin Yu flashes a faint smile, silver earring dangling on each side of his face as he shakes his head. "No heavenly officials that did nothing but offer his majesty Xie Lian hospitality will ever be a bother to the Ghost Realm." Then he points at the tall red manor behind him. "Chengzu would be inside. Perhaps already expecting you." He gives a small courtesy, fixing the mask on his face once again when a few ghosts came complaining about the gambling den. Waving a hand, he leaves, his presence already camouflaging in everything making it difficult to see he was actually there.

The Wind Master nibbled on his lip, fanning himself once again as he remembers the time where he defended Xie Lian regarding of Pei Su and even tried helping him when he was just a mere beggar, a weak mortal. It was a memorable experience if he was being honest.

A sigh pulled from his lips before he swivels on his heel, strolling inside and was immediately met with a ghost clad in red and an emperor clad in white. Both sitting on a divan with a small table infront of them. Noticing there were three cups and another divan the opposite of them, indeed they were expecting him.

"Your majesty." He inclines his head in respect before he nods at the man clad in red beside him. "Crimson Rain."

"Lord Wind Master." Xie Lian stands up quickly, gesturing his guest to sit on the divan infront of them to which the other did so reluctantly. "We were informed of your visit."

Odd. Shi Qingxuan chuckles nervously, fanning himself again. "Ahaha, I see, your majesty. Perhaps then you know what my reason of visiting?" He nibbles on the inside of his cheek, gratefully accepting the cup of tea the emperor offered. "I must not stay long."

Xie Lian waves a hand dismissively. "You can stay as long as you need, Lord Wind Master. However, your purpose of coming here is not known. Would you like to enlighten us?" He questions, a warm smile complimenting his features.

The Wind Master lets out a nervous chuckle. Contemplating whether this was actually a good decision but since he was already here anyway, he should not be wasting their loving time. "Aiya, your majesty. I merely am here to ask a simple question - but of course you have the choice of not answering. I may not have anything now to pay for your answer, but I will surely send the first merits I recieve - or even the golden blocks both General Pei and Lady Ling Wen promised to give as my-"