FS :; 3

"Oh, high and mighty Ship Sinking Black Water that doesn't really sink ships anymore but oddly help them instead, curse this god with your presence." Shi Qingxuan didn't know whether to laugh or slap his own forehead in embarrassment hearing the words leave the silverette's mouth.

"It's bless this god with his presence dumbass."

Mu Qing shoots the archer an incredulous look. "He's a motherfucking ghost king. What's he going to bless me with? A poisonous pearl he keeps in the deep depths of the sea? I'll pass." He snaps, kicking the water towards the other.

To that, Shi Qingxuan couldn't help but laugh as he watches the two bicker. Of course they were reluctant and disagreeing at first until Xie Lian says he'd pay them with a hundred of incense burned for their temples - with the help of the annoyed red calamity - to which the two finally agreed in spite of themselves. Now the two were standing in the shallow part of the ocean, the water reaching up to their waist and robes getting drenched but they couldn't care less.

The plan was simple, the two do something to lure out the calamity from wherever he is - considering both the generals already had encountered the ghost king before and separated with the black calamity stopping himself from killing them - so saying foul more words should do the trick.

Or for what Shi Qingxuan hoped for, seeing as they've been here for about half a day now and there were still no sign of the missing ghost. Sighing helplessly, he fans himself as he sat on the sand, thankful it wasn't that hot.

"Put your nasty tongue to good use for once." Feng Xin grumbled, already on the verge of giving up.

"Fine!" Then the silverette turns to the elemental god. "Lord Wind Master, if you would give us a clue what in the world did Black Water actually do?"

Shi Qingxuan inconspicuously tensed, clearing his throat. He thinks for a moment which one would be more helpful in their situation as there was actually alot of it. "When.. when hahaha, when he gave me a pair of clean robes after I accidentally smeared dirt on his own..hahaha." That, he was uncertain why he had voiced that one out.

Mu Qing solely arches a brow. "So the ghost king either took pity on you or can't stand the fact how filthy you must have been at that time."

"It seems so." Shi Qingxuan chirps, curious as to what the other would do with that information but was not clearly expecting when the said god suddenly humourlessly laughed, facing the sea that even the archer was taken aback.

"Hear that, He Xuan? After you threw the Wind Master's life into nothing but segments of bad luck you actually have the heart to give supplies?" Mu Qing snorts. "Guilt must have consumed your lifeless soul, how pathetic it must have been seeing that your so-called revenge served nothing but an endless pit of inadequacy." Shi Qingxuan didn't know whether to throw his fan at the sudden words of the general or just mutely leave. "You didn't plan your revenge that well, didn't you? My, I heard the former Water Master even laughed at your face because of your resentful actions instead of fearing like you probably hoped he would. You forgot Shi Wudu was just as heartless as you. Not even sparring you mercy when he switched your fate - that was probably a good idea as you would bring nothing but misfortune in the heavens." He paused, eyes narrowing when the waters literally stilled even as the wind passed through them.

Then Feng Xin let out a yelp, getting dragged down in the water abruptly as Mu Qing blinked in surprise. "What-" The same man emerged from the water, only this time, he was wrapped with a skeleton like dragon, encircling around his body as if it were snakes. "Oh - oh shit."

Shi Qingxuan stood up, happiness devouring his worry for the gods as he glanced around, eyes immediately falling onto a familiar man clad in black and gold, the same golden earrings dangling on the side of his heads. The man stood just on the sand infront of the two generals, hand lifting up and tilting as the skeletons tightened their grip around the archer. "Misfortune? Please, stop your comparison between me and you. Many martial gods should have been granted such privilege aside from you, the regional land falling into poverty, their ruler's past luck rubbing off on them." He sneers, glaring harshly at the other that glared back.

"Poverty? Have you mistaken their wealth with your own misery after having to spend almost everything you have to pay your dept with Crimson Rain?" He gestures towards the red calamity that shot him a pointed look not to include him then he glances back at the man floating in the air. "Let him go."

He Xuan briefly gives the archer a glance. Arching a brow, "I may have not seventeen thousand temples dedicated to my name but I do have more merits than the heavens mixed." Then he waves a hand at the two. "Let your lover suffer your own consequences."

Mu Qing greets his teeth upon hearing the pained muffled cry of the other. "We intend no harm. I don't mean what I had said - only said that for the sake of you coming out from your fucking hiding place now let him go."

"Oh? So you intend to die for seeking me out?" He Xuan snorts, the skeleton dragons tightening their grasp as Feng Xin's neck starts to turn blue. "What a wonderful and lovely day today is."

It was only then did Shi Qingxuan have the nerve to speak up, voice shaky and grip on his fan tight. "Lord Black Water! Please let him go! The words were only said for a given chance to see you!" He rushes forward, not caring if he was practically courting his own death. The calamity did not turn around, only stiffly waving a hand again as the dragons mercifully let go of the god, dropping him onto his lover's awaiting arms. Then he moves to dive back into the sea. The movement causing a knot to swirl uncomfortably inside the Wind Master. "Lord Black Water - please."

"I have no means to talk to you."

"Just this once please. Spare me an incense of your time and I assure you it wouldn't be a waste." He retorts, attempting to snatch his robes when the said robes turned liquid along with the person.

He Xuan melted into a puddle before them.

Shi Qingxuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, staring dumbfoundedly at the dark tainted small pond on the sand. "Black.. Water?" He calls, the pond only moving a bit as though it was the answer he could continue. "Black Water, I was seeking you out for a reason to thank your help in the past century as I did not ask nor was I expecting it, I was still extremely grateful." Then he reluctantly paused, huffing out a breath nervously. "I came to pay your good actions." He stares at the pond again, waiting for another reply. It tilted to the side, if it was a person, Shi Qingxuan would think it arched a brow in question.

Another breath, "I came to switch fates with you."